James Milner

I know I've spoken before on this, but I really can't understand how some people can defend him. Him seeing out his contract didn't bother me. He's entitled to do that, and he gave 100% until the day he left.
Lying about his reasons for leaving left a sour taste, but nothing more. He's human, and humans are greedy liars.
I don't even mind when players celebrate goals against their former clubs either. It shows passion and a desire to win. A quality we want in every player who plays for our club.
However, you have to bear in mind that he refused to celebrate when he scored for us against his former club Villa. Fair enough, but when he scored against us, he didn't just celebrate, he imitated a celebration of Yaya scoring. He didn't just celebrate scoring for his new club. he rubbed every fuckers nose from his former club into the dirt. Fans who had cheered him and supported him, fans who begged the club not to let him go, fans who begged him not to go. He thought fuck it, ave this.
He's a ****, a bitter, horrible fucking ****.
I don't even care about his latest comments, they are just typical Scouse media propaganda. But his actions that day, against a club who rescued him from mediocrity and gave him the only medals he is ever likely to win were a big fuck you to every single Blue who has paid to watch him play.
Fuck Milner, the horrible greedy, big chinned, bitter ****, and fuck his apologists too.

Agree 100% with you mate.....as far as i am concerned Milner is just a twat who deserves booing and being slagged off every time we play the grief monkeys.

He celebrated last time scored past us so the 'bigger man' bollocks didn't pass today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.