Txiki Begiristain

Agreed mate and he had offers on the table for Kolorov and Zabaletta to in the summer to, if there are City fans out there happy with his performance over the past 3 years then I'm willing to listen to reason but tell me of a top European team that needs a whole new defence its a ####ing joke
Well I for one are really quite pleased.

I recognise that he has contacts in senior levels across the football world and I personally see a lot of the carping to be just 'Typical CITY' fans operating in a 'Typical CITY' fashion.

As just 2 examples, the way the KDB deal was done so many months before the window opened - because he was able to meet the right people in the right locations and get it sorted so Kev knew that it was a done deal and just had to keep quiet whilst the clubs sorted it out. Bayern were really put out - but they came to the game far too late and Txiki had then on toast.

It was a similar story with Sterling - that deal was done by Txiki many months before and again Raheem just had to keep quiet.

Whilst on both occasions we paid a lot of money the deals were done and the selling club just had to take comfort in the dosh.

Then WTF - Gabriel!!!!!!!!!

Sane !!!!!!!!!!

No - for me - just a bunch of 'Typical CITY' fans talking bollocks. But that's OK, it was the same re Lee Bradbury and Steve Daly - but some of us have moved on.

There is a saying that 'haters got to hate'

With regard CITY it seems that it is always a case of

'Moaners got to moan'.

I don't like arsehole hypocrites giving it out about "prompting insults" while simultaneously prompting insults. I made a point to cookster, which was that his actions were hypocritical in complaining about lack of respect when he himself was posting without respect.

You made no point. You have nothing to say. You just want a slanging match then to point at someone and say "look at all the mud they're slinging". You can get to fuck with that shite, presuming you're getting away with it like everybody else is 5 years old and can't see how transparent that is.

Again if you want to be part of the muck I've got no problem with but don't sit there on a high horse acting like you're above it.

Am I allowed to come out of the corner now?
All the posts of mine that you quoted were either directed at you or Billy Shears, no other posters. If you or Billy felt in any way insulted, then job done ;)

Am I allowed to come out of the corner now?
All the posts of mine that you quoted were either directed at you or Billy Shears, no other posters. If you or Billy felt in any way insulted, then job done ;)

I can assure you that I, and very probably @BillyShears, were in no way insulted by anything that you said. We've gone at each other with much more vitriol when we were getting on, let alone when we weren't. But I'm very glad that you freely admit that was the thing you were trying to do when posting.

Oh and for the record, and I think for the third time now with increasing depression that you're not getting this, I couldn't give a shit what you said - I gave a shit about the hypocrisy. You're the kid on the playground who gives it out then runs to teacher when things get a bit hot. Either give it and take it too or leave it alone.

I'm not so sure about that. Things seemed to come to a head after the game at Anfield.

During his time at Bayern he realised that he had to have full control of all things team related, this came to ahead there with the medical team. When he had his pre-season meeting with the City hierarchy it was agreed that he would have final say on all team related matters

I can assure you that I, and very probably @BillyShears, were in no way insulted by anything that you said. We've gone at each other with much more vitriol when we were getting on, let alone when we weren't. But I'm very glad that you freely admit that was the thing you were trying to do when posting.

Oh and for the record, and I think for the third time now with increasing depression that you're not getting this, I couldn't give a shit what you said - I gave a shit about the hypocrisy. You're the kid on the playground who gives it out then runs to teacher when things get a bit hot. Either give it and take it too or leave it alone.

Hilarious that you think you know me. Keep biting and i'll run to the teacher, whoever the fuck that is.

Anyway, back on topic.

Never been impressed with Txiki and I am still not convinced about his competence in terms of negotiating and bringing players in. I presume Guardiola will have the full responsibility of selecting the kind of players to bring with the club now, which is a big positive going forward.

I for one will give him credit for not buying Carlton Flopba. Despite an apparent full-court press from Mino and his people in trying to flog him off on us two summers in a row.

Can't be all bad, then?

All clubs' recruitment is obviously going to be hit/miss. Seems to me that of the biggest spending PL clubs Chelsea have done better since 13. Arsenal a little worse. Liverpool and Trafford far worse.

You'd ideally not want to finish second in any contest. But doesn't also seem to be a disaster as far as the tenure on a whole.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.