Kevin De Bruyne - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 great assist doesn't make up for the 89 minutes of utter bobbins, been needing dropping for a few weeks now, and he's not a CM in a million years. It's an error from Pep in judgement imo and makes us really miss Gundogan.

Hopefully the international break refreshes him.

I said to the guy next to me who thought it was time for a stint on the bench for KdB that Pep might think the 'next' game will be the one where he returns to the world class player he was at the start of the season. I think the 89mins of mixed dross was more than compensated for that pass to Sergio. That is what he can do. And a dozen matches ago he was doing that every five minutes.

I said to the guy next to me who thought it was time for a stint on the bench for KdB that Pep might think the 'next' game will be the one where he returns to the world class player he was at the start of the season. I think the 89mins of mixed dross was more than compensated for that pass to Sergio. That is what he can do. And a dozen matches ago he was doing that every five minutes.

He's woefully off form at the minute, he's making simple mistakes with his passing and I think he's struggling with the demands of the system.

He is basically being asked to do gundogan's job from time to time and it doesnt suit him. But as we lost him for the season kdb is being asked to play that role until the end of the season. Looks off the pace but i will let him off considering

I wish all our problems are big enough as KDB. Not sure what are people expecting from him. Yes, he misplaces few passes but that's because he is always looking to create a chance. Guy would probably had 25-30 assists this season if Aguero and Sterling wouldn't need 5 chances to score. And double of that of pre-assist wonder passes where he launches another player player to create a chance. What else would you expect from a player of his kind, there is Clichy for safe passes.

I wish all our problems are big enough as KDB. Not sure what are people expecting from him. Yes, he misplaces few passes but that's because he is always looking to create a chance. Guy would probably had 25-30 assists this season if Aguero and Sterling wouldn't need 5 chances to score. And double of that of pre-assist wonder passes where he launches another player player to create a chance. What else would you expect from a player of his kind, there is Clichy for safe passes.

This.

He puts it on a plate for his team mates at least once a game. Can remember at least 2-3 games where he should of had 3 assists but had none because other players failed to convert sitters.

Don't like the midfield with him and Dave in it, it fails miserably as often as it works and the balance clearly isn't right. He's really struggling to pass the ball under any pressure at the moment, so the middle is too congested for him and he gives it away for fun. When he either moves deeper, or goes out wide, he gets that bit more space and lets him get it out of his feet and he's at least offered sporadic brilliant passes, but we need to move him out of the middle of the park in these high temp games as he just isn't handling it

Don't like the midfield with him and Dave in it, it fails miserably as often as it works and the balance clearly isn't right. He's really struggling to pass the ball under any pressure at the moment, so the middle is too congested for him and he gives it away for fun. When he either moves deeper, or goes out wide, he gets that bit more space and lets him get it out of his feet and he's at least offered sporadic brilliant passes, but we need to move him out of the middle of the park in these high temp games as he just isn't handling it

Not much alternative though is there and he probably retains his place because of that one bit of quality he can deliver.

Struggled in the first half and second until he was moved outwide.......not doing it at the moment but that cross was world class.....he was a passenger defensively however.

If ilky was fit he would be the one to miss out at present.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.