Bacary Sagna - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
The amount of times he just didn't move when Stones had the ball and he actually had to point to where he should be

I was screaming for Pep to bring him on and take Toure off and shove Fernandinho into midfield, Sagna was an absolute disgrace when he came on, simple misplaced passes and shit out of a 60/40 tackle, very disappointing to say the least.

It took him nearly five minutes between being given the nod to come on and actually crossing the line. He first had to strap his legs up, put his pads on, and tie up his socks. All the time, Toure was wallowing like a beached whale, with Liverpool's midfield flowing past him in both directions. Guardiola then seemed to take an eternity to tell him what was expected, before he entered the fray and gave us what can best be described as his customary performance. It was almost worth the wait.

finished at this level. he was not bad buy for free and had good season last year but he can't do it anymore.

finished at this level. he was not bad buy for free and had good season last year but he can't do it anymore.

For me he was a bad buy because he took up a place in the squad, has probably stopped a promising youngster getting any game time, was too old when we signed him, no doubt costs ridiculous wages and has contributed virtually nothing in 2 years. I'm not sure why he gets praised so much as I just don't see what he brings.

Does anyone else think that most of our older players look to be flagging now we're getting the the business end of the season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.