Last Film You Saw

It was glitchy as fuck mate. It has to be a problem with my internet. It kept coming up with a message about the source being too slow.
You need to look at clearing your cache by the sounds of things, that normally happens if people are trying to stream 4K through a device or speed that can't cope

You need to look at clearing your cache by the sounds of things, that normally happens if people are trying to stream 4K through a device or speed that can't cope
A trick that works for me with 4k (after doing the above) is to put the film on and then pause it for 5/10 mins whilst I make a brew and all is well :)

A trick that works for me with 4k (after doing the above) is to put the film on and then pause it for 5/10 mins whilst I make a brew and all is well :)
Luckily i don't have an issue with 4k due to the speeds i get, the only time i may have issues is if my nipper's on his Xbox and in that case he gets told to get off, how dare he pinch my bandwidth? ;-)

Any good copies of Logan out there? so I can report them, of course.

Anyone saw Rosemary's Baby? first time I saw it and wow, one of my top movies of all time.

Luckily i don't have an issue with 4k due to the speeds i get, the only time i may have issues is if my nipper's on his Xbox and in that case he gets told to get off, how dare he pinch my bandwidth? ;-)

Pmsl how times change, you will have been bollocked for not turning the tap fully off or summat haha...now... 'Oi you little shit, your my kid not my entire life, gtfo my broadband you little bastard' xD

Waiting for a good hdr 2160p rip of the 4k disc of Rogue One.

Arn: The Knight Templar

Supposedly based on the Trilogy by Jan Guillou (Road to Jerusalam, The Knight Templar & The Kingdom at the End of the Road)

Pretty similiar to 'Kingdom of Heaven' but without the special effects and Hollywood budget.

Slightly long but better than i expected.

6.75/10

Pmsl how times change, you will have been bollocked for not turning the tap fully off or summat haha...now... 'Oi you little shit, your my kid not my entire life, gtfo my broadband you little bastard' xD

Waiting for a good hdr 2160p rip of the 4k disc of Rogue One.
That'll be good pal, how I've not watched it yet I'll never know?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.