Chelsea Thread 16/17

Best of luck to Chelsea tomorrow, hoping for at least a repeat of the league game.

With all the players missing for them, it would seem they'll either play Fellaini up front or go with a false 9 while packing the midfield. Mourinho is going to make it a really scrappy game.

Now I hate Mourinho as much as the next man but can any Chelsea fans explain to me why he is a Judas? If my memory serves me well he was sacked so had no choice but to leave.Whatever his style of football he did win you a fair few trophies.

Now I hate Mourinho as much as the next man but can any Chelsea fans explain to me why he is a Judas? If my memory serves me well he was sacked so had no choice but to leave.Whatever his style of football he did win you a fair few trophies.

It's a strange one as this time last year their supporters were blaming the players!
They should never have had him back, he's been banging on about United since he was at Real Madrid.

They might be pissed off that he's packaged himself up as a United legend already but that's football. Also, how many were actually singing it, didn't hear much on the TV

I think it was a few shouting it near where he was stood, probably the same muppets who booed Lampard.

It was only a small group behind the dugout who were shouting it at him.

The whole thing stems from Mourinho and the potshots he's been taking at Chelsea pretty much all season. One minute he's calling us a defensive team, the next minute he's insinuating that we're only top because we have no European football and the next minute he's bemoaning our "luck in front of goal" as in we're lucky because we actually convert the chances we create, as opposed to United who are unlucky because they struggle to convert the chances they create. He seems to try his best to go out of his way to belittle our success and discredit the season we're having.

Calling him judas is ridiculous. He's entitled to manage who he likes, but he'd do well to remember what he himself said about Lampard when he signed for City. He said "once you play for a rival team, the love story is over".

Last edited:
It was only a small group behind the dugout who were shouting it at him.

The whole thing stems from Mourinho and the potshots he's been taking at Chelsea pretty much all season. One minute he's calling us a defensive team, the next minute he's insinuating that we're only top because we have no European football and the next minute he's bemoaning our "luck in front of goal" as in we're lucky because we actually convert the chances we create, as opposed to United who are lucky because they struggle to convert the chances they create. He seems to try his best to go out of his way to belittle our success and discredit the season we're having.

Calling him judas is ridiculous. He's entitled to manage who he likes, but he'd do well to remember what he himself said about Lampard when he signed for City. He said "once you play for a rival team, the love story is over".
I think those calling him judas are confusing 'judas' with the word 'cu#t'.

The defensive Chelsea scored more goals than any team in the League this season !

We've scored 2 goals less than Liverpool, but I think your point stands. We're the second highest scores in the league and the joint best defense. We're very balanced this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.