VPN/Proxy servers

That's pretty good, wonder what their log policy is like

This and only this.

Vpn is as much use as a chocolate fireguard if they crack a log.
Price is balanced across the board and cheaper if you take up for the year.
Currently pay £35 by recurring payment but other methods available.
Bit coins are accepted if you drop in country but d.d is fine for the regular Jo Soap.
If you do drop behind enema lines dont forget to adjust your screen resolution change your browser or log in with a different windows version.
Keep your heads down and stay safe.It's a jungle out there.
That is all:

a2epu.jpg

This and only this.

Vpn is as much use as a chocolate fireguard if they crack a log.
Price is balanced across the board and cheaper if you take up for the year.
Currently pay £35 by recurring payment but other methods available.
Bit coins are accepted if you drop in country but d.d is fine for the regular Jo Soap.
If you do drop behind enema lines dont forget to adjust your screen resolution change your browser or log in with a different windows version.
Keep your heads down and stay safe.It's a jungle out there.
That is all:

a2epu.jpg
Agree with all of this, check out this site to check if your VPN is honest: https://thatoneprivacysite.net/

Anyway I'm going offline for a bit now while city are on :)

You could just use a proxy on your firestick mate :)
Nope... Amazon have seen to that already a proxy doesn't doesn't work either(run speedtest on your stick and see the IP hasn't changed at all), needs rooting to get around the restrictions in the latest firmware or a VPN router.

Nope... Amazon have seen to that already a proxy doesn't doesn't work either(run speedtest on your stick and see the IP hasn't changed at all), needs rooting to get around the restrictions in the latest firmware or a VPN router.
Oh wow that is surprising, didn't think they'd be able to block proxy's as well

Oh wow that is surprising, didn't think they'd be able to block proxy's as well
Pain in the ass isn't it, that's why I suggested everyone block the amazon update servers on your modem/router so it can't force any future updates on you. You could always use a proxy on your router.

Saw that Sky have had a buy out bid from an American Company is it Fox or someone like that. If this goes ahead maybe affiliations may change adversely ?

It was fox which is owned by Murdoch. So yes that could have an impact.

Whichever way there will always be a platform that works I hope.

Pain in the ass isn't it, that's why I suggested everyone block the amazon update servers on your modem/router so it can't force any future updates on you. You could always use a proxy on your router.
Wonder if you can use a proxy on a virgin router; might be a nice middle ground instead of forcing speed reductions on the whole house with a VPN

Agree with all of this, check out this site to check if your VPN is honest: https://thatoneprivacysite.net/

Anyway I'm going offline for a bit now while city are on :)

Worth pointing out that NordVPN has green in all categories apart from "Business Ethics". On further investigation, they got a red in this because they don't force affiliates to use certain language when selling their product.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.