The battle for 3rd place

Looking at those fixtures I think it will stay as is - Rags and Arse have some tough fixtures left. rags are on a good run but I just think the tough game and Europa will be to much. They may qualify winning Europa league though (hope not).

We have a very tough set of fixture, but my biggest worry is the desperation of the Premier League and the media to ensure that the rags are in the top 4.

Taking nothing for granted, save for the fact that inexplicable officiating could well dictate where we ultimately finish.

If we win either of our next two then our fixtures are kind enough to comfortably finish above United - with an added safety net of playing them at home too. Even if we don't then we'll probably manage it. Their run in of fixtures is enough to make you wince.

Then one of Arsenal or Liverpool, well neither are in great form. Arsenal are some way back now really. Especially if we can avoid defeat next up. im quite comfortable having seen the fixtures now.

It's probably telling that the last two league winners (assuming Chelsea do it this season) have not had Champions League distractions. It raises a pertinent question: would you sacrifice top four this season if it meant we won the league next year?

That is the question...

I wouldn't miss being out of the chumps for a season if it meant we had a tilt at the title

Liverpool will be slightly sweating at those games in hand for Arse and Utd but we need to nail a big 3 pts in the next coming weeks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.