Peter Drury replaces Martin Tyler on Sky Sports

Martin Tyler is just fergie ventriloquist puppet and told what to say and when

article-0-09BABFDD000005DC-739_468x664.jpg

At his worst today. Took him 5 seconds to mention us going out of Europe as the players came out, went on to mention it repeatedly, was desperate for Liverpool to score/win, as soon as they came into the game after the first 20 mins went on and on about Liverpool being on top, him and Neville went on and on about us being tired the whole second half, despite us taking the game to Liverpool in the last 20. Biased to fuck.

I repeat my above post

MTIAC

Our season tickets are all scattered around CB level 3 (7 in total) but 3 of them are next to the commentary section. After our win v West Ham to secure the title in 2014 this twat made his way out of the commentators seats and had to walk past our seats, where now all seven of us had congregated to celebrate together.
" Martin, you must be gutted now we've won it?"
" You were desperate for the fucking scousers to do it"
"no, no, no" cried the bumbling ****. "i'm glad it was such a close thing, blah blah blah, fuck off were the replies back to him.

Anyway, you're right, MTIAC.

Our season tickets are all scattered around CB level 3 (7 in total) but 3 of them are next to the commentary section. After our win v West Ham to secure the title in 2014 this twat made his way out of the commentators seats and had to walk past our seats, where now all seven of us had congregated to celebrate together.
" Martin, you must be gutted now we've won it?"
" You were desperate for the fucking scousers to do it"
"no, no, no" cried the bumbling ****. "i'm glad it was such a close thing, blah blah blah, fuck off were the replies back to him.

Anyway, you're right, MTIAC.
And they say there's no romance in football anymore. Beautiful story.

I've been meaning to post this ever since the Arsenal game, but there was not one iota of excitement in this twat's voice when both Leroy and Sergio scored.

An utter, utter wanker!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.