It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are buying brothers!!!
wuhooo

I havent got a clue.

Had a ton of work to do today and now refresh, refresh, refresh

Is this just a guess or? Because I'll be over the moon if we get both Hernández brothers. Lucas isn't quite the aesthetically pleasing defender like Stones is(few are) but he's a very commanding centre back. Loves performing in big games. Theo will be one of the best fullbacks in the world in a couple of years, he's quite unstoppable when he gets going similar locomotion to Bale

Is this just a guess or? Because I'll be over the moon if we get both Hernández brothers. Lucas isn't quite the aesthetically pleasing defender like Stones is(few are) but he's a very commanding centre back. Loves performing in big games. Theo will be one of the best fullbacks in the world in a couple of years, he's quite unstoppable when he gets going similar locomotion to Bale

complete guess from tolmies posts- but presuming he just means players form the same team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.