Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a complete fucking embarrassment this arsehole is, even as a person, let alone President of the United States! And, from the statements of his kids, they are as fucking psycho as he is!

Good luck on fixing that trade deficit lol
LOL, indeed!

Deficits don't matter when Republicans have power. Dick Cheney let that fact slip when Shrub was President!

Only a narcissistic prick of the order of Kim Jung Un would say he needs almost $60B MORE in the military budget that is bigger than the next SEVEN COUNTRIES COMBINED...MANY OF WHOM ARE ALLIES, while cutting important departments of government by upto one-third to find the money!

It is like a nine year old was given a problem and just said, "Well, I want more guns and missiles and boats and airplanes, so I don't care about clean air, clean water, foreign aid, meals on wheels..." After all, as we have heard, Meals on Wheels is a program that is not showing results!!! Other than keeping people alive that they would prefer were dead, I suppose they have a point!

Hey, you know what else we should do? Give rich people a big fucking tax break while taking health care from the 24 million people who won't be able to afford it! Oh wait, Chaffetz says they COULD afford it if they just didn't buy that iPhone!! Notice, Ryan doesn't want it called RyanCare and Trump doesn't want it called TrumpCare...SHOCKER!

This is the level of incompetence that is running America! Is it any wonder it is in such a fucking mess today? Obama must be laughing his fucking arse off at the clusterfuck that has been created in such a short time! And, once more for good measure...fuck!

LOL, indeed!

Deficits don't matter when Republicans have power. Dick Cheney let that fact slip when Shrub was President!

Only a narcissistic prick of the order of Kim Jung Un would say he needs almost $60B MORE in the military budget that is bigger than the next SEVEN COUNTRIES COMBINED...MANY OF WHOM ARE ALLIES, while cutting important departments of government by upto one-third to find the money!

It is like a nine year old was given a problem and just said, "Well, I want more guns and missiles and boats and airplanes, so I don't care about clean air, clean water, foreign aid, meals on wheels..." After all, as we have heard, Meals on Wheels is a program that is not showing results!!! Other than keeping people alive that they would prefer were dead, I suppose they have a point!

Hey, you know what else we should do? Give rich people a big fucking tax break while taking health care from the 24 million people who won't be able to afford it! Oh wait, Chaffetz says they COULD afford it if they just didn't buy that iPhone!! Notice, Ryan doesn't want it called RyanCare and Trump doesn't want it called TrumpCare...SHOCKER!

This is the level of incompetence that is running America! Is it any wonder it is in such a fucking mess today? Obama must be laughing his fucking arse off at the clusterfuck that has been created in such a short time! And, once more for good measure...fuck!
Those mean spirited leeches taking advantage of meals on wheels, those old people just need to get a job!

I'd like to read more about this, do you have a source?

I get the feeling that you're saying getting investment in a project and losing money makes you a snake oil salesmen but I have more faith in you than that.

Not paying people back that you owe makes you unlucky, a bad business person or a snake oil salesman. Doing it six times makes you a snake oil salesman.

Losing money is not the same as filing Chapter 11. Six times.

Monday 20th March.

Buckle up children, no talking at the back, and Higgs would you stop poking Jenkins in the eye with that crunchie.

Another week of Trumptastophe's on the way. Just like every week, so pay attention, I will be asking questions.

These are extraordinary time we are living. Extraordinary indeed. :)

This is an often quoted stat and not really one in context. US military spending isn't particularly large in comparison to their GDP.

Fa5qOYW.png

:: FBI director James Comey and NSA director admiral Mike Rogers to testify

:: Both agencies are investigating allegations Russia meddled in the US election

:: Claims that Obama administration wiretapped Trump Tower to be addressed

:: Confirmation hearings begin later for President Trump's Supreme Court nominee Neil Gorsuch

Coming up at 2pm,get the popcorn out

http://news.sky.com/story/live-fbi-and-nsa-to-break-silence-on-trump-russia-ties-10808694

Having six bankruptcies didn't make him a snake oil salesman. Getting investors to provide money for these failed enterprises and not paying contractors then using their losses to offset his own income to avoid paying tax makes him a snake oil salesman.

As for Mansour or Jobs' businesses, I haven't a clue.

Just to be clear as I'm halfway through the reading up on this, are you suggesting illegality or immorality?

For the record I'm not even bothering to read the NewsWeek one. It's from somebody I already consider to be extremely biased against Trump and a cursory glance shows as much bias in the article's language. I'll find a better source rather than have to fact check the entire thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.