Liverpool - post match thread.

As a blue who has followed us home and a good deal of away games and sadly cannot attend due to illness., it baffles me how we fail to fill the stadium, even on the big games such as yesterday, when Sergio missed his chance in the last couple of minutes as they showed the replay the stadium was half full,how can you leave early in such a vital stage of the game unlike the mainly bad times of the 80s and 90s we have in comparison a world class team which has lifted silverware we could only dream about in my time of attending On the positive side the away support which was formidable when i travelled on A coach with the late Helen Turner[ god bless her] , still remains strong

It was reported somewhere (can't remember where) that Nolito had been told he needed to do more to impress in training. It wasnt a negative article, with a few seemingly informed takes on possible player departures.

Cheers for that. Interesting, would then have to think Nolito might be one of those Lucho signings he regrets. Shame, Barca could've used him

As a blue who has followed us home and a good deal of away games and sadly cannot attend due to illness., it baffles me how we fail to fill the stadium, even on the big games such as yesterday, when Sergio missed his chance in the last couple of minutes as they showed the replay the stadium was half full,how can you leave early in such a vital stage of the game unlike the mainly bad times of the 80s and 90s we have in comparison a world class team which has lifted silverware we could only dream about in my time of attending On the positive side the away support which was formidable when i travelled on A coach with the late Helen Turner[ god bless her] , still remains strong

It's strange how the same people leave early every game regardless of whether the game is on a knife edge or already won.
I used to go with the travel club in the 70s and because i was only young at the time i hated to be on A coach..
I remember Bob Yates running the bookings from next to the ticket office...
He was a lovely bloke who always had a smile for everyone.

Can anyone tell me why we boo Milner? Genuinely at a loss. If it's about not signing a new contract when offered and leaving on a free, pretty sure he was within his right to do that for more playing time?

His excuse was to play in his preferred role, then spouting off about comparable clubs, celebrating like the **** he is last season when scoring.... an average player who was given a major boost in his career by being included in the project, he totally disrespected that..... fuck him, the greedy Yorkshire twat!

The main reason is he's never stopped insulting us in the media since his departure. There's been various incidents, including this week's "this Liverpool team is better than the two title-winning sides I played in at City" - what a joke! We gave him the best 5 years of his career and that's how he treats us - with no respect whatsoever!

I can sort of see where he gets this chip on his shoulder from. You say that we gave him the best 5 years of his career but he never started any of the cup finals and was a non starter in the QPR game and West Ham game when we won the league. He played 50 minutes in those games, only being used in two of them, once when we had already won the league effectively with the 2-0 scoreline against West Ham.

Whilst he was a steady player for us, he wasn't really trusted in the very big games and I can see why he maybe feels that he wasn't really part of it.

I didn't boo him personally but I know it grates some people when they read or hear anything derogatory about us. Doesn't really bother me so much nowadays.

Half full so 27k? Media seem to got to a lot our fans with the empty seats difference at the scum is there stand a that steep you dont see the thousands of empty seats oh and the scum of the media never mention that there is thousands of empty seats.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.