James Milner

I didn't boo him. He's such a non descript personality I find it hard to muster up any kind of fucks about him positive or negative. I did Amuse myself thinking that he was probably baffled as to why we have suddenly started. I could picture his brain whirrring inside all confused.

I didn't boo him. He's such a non descript personality I find it hard to muster up any kind of fucks about him positive or negative. I did Amuse myself thinking that he was probably baffled as to why we have suddenly started. I could picture his brain whirrring inside all confused.
Brain what brain

So I found the MEN article.

The worst he says is " as a team this is probably the best team I've played in." He then goes on to explain that Man City were also a top side and " arguably had more standout individual players"

Think what he's saying is that the collective team is better, now I would agree that Liverpool are definitely greater than a sum of there parts.

Now if that's all he's said to upset the booers then you need to get thicker skin.

The booing made us look just as bad as Liverpool and Arsenal fans booing their ex players.

As for celebrating in front of your ex clubs fans I'm all for that. I would want to see Raheem losing his shit when he eventually scores against them.

Yes, because they've abused him for years, as have their media.

Wouldn't normally boo a former blue but fuck me I booed like he was a Champions league anthem today

Wallow in miseryland you ungrateful ####

Yep, I booed him throughout the match, as did several around us.

I had no problem with him running his contract down - it's part of the game nowadays - but his behaviour in the last 12 months has really turned me against him.

Wanker!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.