Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to be clear as I'm halfway through the reading up on this, are you suggesting illegality or immorality?

For the record I'm not even bothering to read the NewsWeek one. It's from somebody I already consider to be extremely biased against Trump and a cursory glance shows as much bias in the article's language. I'll find a better source rather than have to fact check the entire thing.
Definitely immorality. However the fact that he has made out of court settlements numerous times in advance of court cases, most recently with Trump University, would suggest a significant level of illegality also, albeit unproven.
For an insight into his character this is worth a read:
http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2016/07/25/donald-trumps-ghostwriter-tells-all

UK did not spy on trump,trumps accusations are nonsense -FBI

Obamo did not have any involvement in hacking or bugging trump,no president can do that a judge would have to order it and there is no evidence at all

I've said for a while he is going down the dictator route,if he could he would shut down all media and have a state sponsered news channel to spout his nonsense like putin,this fake news and banning some media from asking questions is the start,hopefully some sensible senators won't let him do it
Of course he is. Its how he has lived his life up to now. He is the leader of his empire, its his way or the highway. To suddenly be told you cant do that is alien to him.

Russia did hack the democrats during the election and used Wikileaks to get it out

Bollocks.

Their evidence is ridiculous. This is the first real time I've seen a Government agency use the fact that people are ill educated on something to publicly manufacture a narrative and it's both frightening and validating. They've done it before of course on numerous occasions but I've never seen it happen right in front of me before.

For the record, the FBI haven't said this. What actually happened is that one guy said "he believes" Russia "might" have done this "through some sort of cut out". But that's not what anybody will take away from this.

I don't know what's going on here fully but somebody is getting setup and fucked

Bollocks.

Their evidence is ridiculous. This is the first real time I've seen a Government agency use the fact that people are ill educated on something to publicly manufacture a narrative and it's both frightening and validating. They've done it before of course on numerous occasions but I've never seen it happen right in front of me before.

For the record, the FBI haven't said this. What actually happened is that one guy said "he believes" Russia "might" have done this "through some sort of cut out". But that's not what anybody will take away from this.

I don't know what's going on here fully but somebody is getting setup and fucked
Yeah, and the FBI aren't going to come out and say 'the UK bugged Trump' either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.