ticket prices for semi- final

I'll be honest I would have swerved this but I'm taking my grandson. It's his first year as a season card holder and Wembley is a biggy for him. He's buzzing. Of course there may well be other visits but this is city we are talking about we could easily go 30 years without making it. No way I'll be around to take him :)
It's a month off yet mate, don't go counting your chickens ;-) having said that I'm 50 that week and not many people thought id see it.

For anyone who can't afford it - fair do's it is expensive. For anyone who can't be bothered or moan it is a pain being at Wembley --Take a good look at yourself. We did bugger all from 81 for 30 years. I had reached the point where I just wanted us to get to a Cup Semi - that was it, I thought I would never see that, it was all I wanted. I appreciate expectations have correctly completely changed but a semi final must be more attractive than Stoke in the League midweek

For anyone who can't afford it - fair do's it is expensive. For anyone who can't be bothered or moan it is a pain being at Wembley --Take a good look at yourself. We did bugger all from 81 for 30 years. I had reached the point where I just wanted us to get to a Cup Semi - that was it, I thought I would never see that, it was all I wanted. I appreciate expectations have correctly completely changed but a semi final must be more attractive than Stoke in the League midweek

2 reasons im not going 1 is the game should have been played on a saturday so the majority of city fans had Sunday to recover from the 5 hour journey there and back and 2 after being fucked over all season by the fa im against giving them any form of money!!!!

2 reasons im not going 1 is the game should have been played on a saturday so the majority of city fans had Sunday to recover from the 5 hour journey there and back and 2 after being fucked over all season by the fa im against giving them any form of money!!!!
lot to be said for this. just I have to take my boy.

Sponsors, county FAs, if I'm not mistaken all PL and FL clubs[/B] get a small number each as well. Then there's the 17,000 Club Wembley seats.

other clubs I think don't get semi-final tickets, only for cup final, could be wrong thou

The only other English football ground capable of accommodating over 32,000 from each side is one I'd rather not go to for a semi-final.
Wembley it is.

I agree with this used to envy the rag twats going all the time and think god we will never get their again then we won the lottery thanks to our wonderful owners. Anyone who can afford it should be booking tickets travel etc and turning up for the love of the club and the appreciation for our owners who have invested big time so we can dream about days out at wembley.at the end of the day its only as expensive as going to any london club anyway people have a choice how to spend their sunday afternoons, but I for one will be around Wembley way supporting the club I love so much

Yes I could do without the expense I really could but it's what I and my family love to do watch city at Wembley so there will be at least 5 of us there, so if the rest of you don't want to go then we will make some noise, like if your watching on telly your a ****

Minibus sorted just waiting for tickets to go on sale. Always get a buzz off these days, nothing better than a few cans on the M6 talking all things City and what the team will be and how we will do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.