Summer Transfers

So you're fine with us having one shot on target vs the likes of Stoke because we dont have a plan B?

We cross into the box loads anyway, just have no-one to compete aerially.
We have multiple plans, they just don't involved lumping it up to Andy Carroll.

We have multiple plans, they just don't involved lumping it up to Andy Carroll.

Llorente isn't Andy Carroll
And the plan b i refer to isn't simply lumping it up field.. We have no problem getting up to an opponents penalty box, but when they are parked right outside it, we often run out of ideas on how to break them down.

Has there not been a single game this season where you have thought that we could have done with someone like Dzeko?

Llorente isn't Andy Carroll
And the plan b i refer to isn't simply lumping it up field.. We have no problem getting up to an opponents penalty box, but when they are parked right outside it, we often run out of ideas on how to break them down.

Has there not been a single game this season where you have thought that we could have done with someone like Dzeko?
Not for the sake of having someone taking up a spot in the squad for one specific scenario. If there's a forward out there who can offer that aerial threat, whilst being able to do the other things required (pressing, build-up, movement etc) then sure.

As it is, i think creating chances is the least of our problems.

how is he over rated. hes been one of the best left backs in the league for about two years now.

Not exactly hard when he's competing with players like milner, clichy, kolarov, gibbs, monreal and that chubby fella who plays for the rags.

Put it this way...he wouldn't get into any top team in Europe for a reason

Danny Rose has been outstanding for two years and would be a superb signing. He's the perfect Pep type of fullback. Only problem is dealing with Levy.

I think Pep would like to have him but the club will see players as good as him being attainable at much more reasonable prices.

Levy will look at what we paid for Stones and demand a record fee for a full back so you would be talking about reaching the £50m mark.

I think we can get 2 top left backs for in around £50m-£60m, maybe less if the players we are interested demand to join us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.