It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Madrid trying to use isco as a makeweight in a deal for aguero??
Hart kompany zabaleta yaya nasri aguero all gone in peps first year!!!!!

In pep we trust I suppose.
Would love to see mbappe at city.

The thing that strikes me is just how much the average ave of the squad would drop by, i just hope that we keep hold of Aguero for at least one more season. He is working his bollocks off trying to prove he can do what Pep wants.

My best guess right now

Ederson
Henrichs
Fabinho
Gaya
Isco
Mbappé/Sanchez/Dybala/P.E.A if Kun leaves

and HOPEFULLY a quality centre-back, not so confident on that though.

Ever since the new year I think Pep has rendered Kolarov obsolete at left back.

If he isn't playing in central defence now he isn't playing at all so in reality we probably only have one left back at the moment in Clichy.

Kolarov for me will see out his last year and be a domestic cup central defender next season.

None of Clichy, Zabaleta or Sagna will get new deals in my opinion so I see 4 fullbacks coming in.

Vinny will unfortunately leave and I think if the money is right with Nico, he will go too.

Caballero will be at NYCFC in the summer I reckon with Bravo becoming our number 2.

Just to be negative on one of our potential signings, but Lucas Hernandez had been arrested for assault on his girlfriend last month. We might just pass on that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.