MCFC charged again

Are you really that dense? How many times per game do you see Rooney or Big Nose get in the refs face about decisions? How many times have they been charged for doing it? Zero. I just did a quick search and the only time they've been fined is cos they kicked off against the Chavs. It's one rule for us and a completley different rule for every fucker else.
So how many times have we been charged with this offence before ? Grow a pair and stop being a baby.
Too many daft fuckers wear their heart on their sleeve.Just because others do it doesn`t mean we have to.You`d have been rocking had it been the Scousers who had been charged.

I believe the charge is more to do with Pep saying that the referees need to communicate. It`s PIGMOL telling us to back off both on and off the pitch.

"What you do to the littlest of my brothers, you do onto me". I agree with you and I think that We should never stop fighting them.

Hilarious, Jose brings the game into disrepute after the Chelsea game with his comments and nothing. FArce

No one seemed to be shouting and screaming though, in fact I thought at the time how orderly they appeared!!
Meanwhile every televised match shows a player (usually a British player) shouting 'f**k off' to refs yet never read about them being charged for 'not conducting themselves in an orderly fashion'
One rule for us, no rules for anyone else

No one seemed to be shouting and screaming though, in fact I thought at the time how orderly they appeared!!
Meanwhile every televised match shows a player (usually a British player) shouting 'f**k off' to refs yet never read about them being charged for 'not conducting themselves in an orderly fashion'
One rule for us, no rules for anyone else
But others have been charged so please dont let it cloud your judgement that its only City.

If we are fined more than 20k its time to give up.
Cos it will just prove that they really are not trying to hide how bent they are

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.