Ian Cheeseman (and his VLOGs)

Just speculation on my part, nothing more. If he's leaving the BBC it may well be he's on "gardening leave" which could be up to 6 months and he's not allowed to say anything I'm sure all will come to light eventually, could he be waiting to join the City media team?

this /\/\/\/\/\/\

after the chelsea game the video about the ref put on twitter was a breach of contract and will be out of the door at the BBC
defo on "gardening leave" that's why not any reply's to the questions city tv will sign him up in a flash

The BBC have a fairly substantial confidentiality clause. I think even ex employees may also be covered by it for a period of up to 5 years after signing the agreement, so even if Cheesy has had his contract terminated, he still may be subject to a gagging clause.

that will only be not say why he was sacked and the BBC will cover there backs with a confidentiality clause knowing others in the media would like to have him work for them city tv will be his next stop why would you not want him he is a true blue but also fair

On the OS match feed from BBC Radio Manchester during the game today Jack Dearden said he was "standing in for Ian Cheesman".

That is the first time for about 8 weeks that he's even had a mention on match day.

He was also spotted at Boro last week.
Is it a genuine illness or a problem between him and the BBC, either locally or nationally?
If it's locally then the BBC need to be aware that he's very popular as the City reporter and none of the other stooges ie Wagg, are a patch on Ian.

Suffering from stress according to the Mail

Sounds like negotiations for a pay-off. I would have thought this would include an NDA.

Haven't the BBC got plans to get rid of local sports coverage?

Snidey **** Charlie Sale "outing" Cheeseman in his column today for being pictured with City fans in Monaco last week.

What a turd this man is.

I suspect the BBC have probably leaked that for their own purposes.
Sale's a muck-raker of the worst kind. Refused to deal with him when he was after a story. More likely he got it from here rather than the BBC though.

Haven't the BBC got plans to get rid of local sports coverage?
I suspect this is at the core of the problem. I'm guessing they want rid of Cheesy to end local coverage of games & reduce costs but don't want to pay him off properly so are looking for an excuse to sack him. so he got in a pre-emptive strike. Also gives him time to sort something else out while being paid by the BBC. Best of luck to him.

So the BBC want to get rid of local sports reporting as cost cutting exercise. Then why in the same breath do they send up a national reporter from London to stand outside a chippy in Rochdale covering kiddyfiddling when local BBC news have a reporter there for local news?

So the BBC want to get rid of local sports reporting as cost cutting exercise. Then why in the same breath do they send up a national reporter from London to stand outside a chippy in Rochdale covering kiddyfiddling when local BBC news have a reporter there for local news?
And there would have been someone from BBC TV, Radio 4, Radio 2 etc. Only needs one person. And they'll send a fucking army to cover Glastonbury.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.