Claudio Bravo - 2016/2017 performances (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Between now and the semi final both keepers will have chance to impress in training. Whoever gets picked will do so after a fair bit of deliberating from the management team and won't be done lightly. I'm sure Pep would prefer to play Bravo because I think he has more faith in his ability than an awful lot of others. Wherever it's justified or not is the kind of decision a manager lives and dies on.

I wasnt delighted tbh, I havent got a crystal ball so I didnt predict willie would pull off 3 fantastic penalty saves. but I dont think manuel could of predicted that either. It was a gamble by manuel on a goalkeeper that at the time was worse than Joe Hart. It sounds like you want to gamble on Bravo, he`d have fumbled one into the net last time he played but for Zaba being on the line to keep it out.
He's played his part in getting us to the Semis and will start . I guess your in the camp of you would rather he never played again. If so, that is such a naive position for any fan to take

He will play at Wembley, injury apart so get used to it as he is now the cup keeper and he has done fuck all wrong so far in the cup.
Without john and zabba we would be out or am i confusing games? my opinion is pep would be wrong to play him but if he has a willy hero moment i shall take it like a man lol

I am not sure this is the place but as it's goalies I will say it. Did anyone see the Sunday times article on willy at the weekend. It talked about his careeer history and how he feels about number 2 and the perspective he has. He came across as a really lovely guy. The saddest thing is it talked about the struggle he has had as his daughter has a rare form of cancer in both eyes and in fact has lost one of her eyes . He mentioned that is why he was so emotional after the carling cup as his family were all there to witness his heroics.

He also talks about how he hopes hart returns and how willy is helping bravo getting use to the differences of the prem . It's a great article and honestly this guy is a credit to city. He deserves an extension.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.