Premier League and FA's Plan To End Illegal Streaming Of Football

i subscribe to sportsnation hd on firestick and the footy all weekend was picture perfect
Is that the norm and is it european football and other sports as well? I want to bin sky and bt but watch the football, is firestick the best option?

Just read a large portion of this and in section 16, I ask for proof that streaming has a negative affect on match attendances, and also it insists people have stopped subscribing to official legal services in favour of illegal streams.
I cancelled Sky over a decade ago because I couldn't afford the £50pm - I didn't have access to streaming then.
I cancelled because they are greedy bastards.

If a legal product was offered tomorrow that was both affordable and also provided matches that we want to watch, rather than selected matches that sky/BT offer - I'd pay for it.
But they are so far up their own fucking arises this pursuit will kill many people's interest in the game full stop.
Good post.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.