Michael Oliver

i love city, but cant believe some of the tinted specs sometimes on here - same for all fans i suppose

i'll stick to off topic.
Listen pal. Your a popular and welcomed poster on here by others and I really do get your basic love of football.
I used to have it.
But we are Manchester City.we know when things happen in games which drag us down and ensure more popular clubs benefit and progress as a result.We don't need other fans playing effing devil's advocate with us..The Westham City bond was a long time ago now.since then your lot have seen fit to launch a group attack on one of ours after the match.....don't rely on that fairytale bond to give u the right to wind up our regular posters.if you choose to think that westham are great snodgrass is great,your new ground is great,and the England national team is great and Leicester City are really great....that's up to you,..but please refrain from telling us we are wrong in our observations on the refs.
City are a different team,a different club to the one that got relegated at your gaffe in the 80s...show us some respect pal.

Listen pal. Your a popular and welcomed poster on here by others and I really do get your basic love of football.
I used to have it.
But we are Manchester City.we know when things happen in games which drag us down and ensure more popular clubs benefit and progress as a result.We don't need other fans playing effing devil's advocate with us..The Westham City bond was a long time ago now.since then your lot have seen fit to launch a group attack on one of ours after the match.....don't rely on that fairytale bond to give u the right to wind up our regular posters.if you choose to think that westham are great snodgrass is great,your new ground is great,and the England national team is great and Leicester City are really great....that's up to you,..but please refrain from telling us we are wrong in our observations on the refs.
City are a different team,a different club to the one that got relegated at your gaffe in the 80s...show us some respect pal.

Thats a decent and fair reply IMO.

Rival fans are very welcome on this site,i encourage their input as it provides good debate,but there is a danger,as @BlueHammer85 is proving,the conversation become's critical and undesirable,especially at times of controversy such as yesterday.At these times we,as Blues,really dont need to be lectured on how,and what,we should be thinking.

In fairness to the lad,as his 'off topic' remark suggests,it appears he has recognised that in his last contribution,i hope so anyway.

I dont have any stats for how many clubs have been charged this season with 'failing to control their players' but I can bet a pound to a piece of shit that no other ref can have had two teams charged in 7 days, both of which he was reffing. Ignore the fact that the first team were the rags, it shows that this man is not fit to officiate at the highest level because the charge means he has lost control of two consecutive games.

In the first surely the powers that be have to ask him why he did not book anyone and yet they later decided the players were out of control, then in the second match he did book players and yet he still wasn't in control. The man is next to useless.

655245356.jpg

Caption competition:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.