Ian Cheeseman (and his VLOGs)

And there would have been someone from BBC TV, Radio 4, Radio 2 etc. Only needs one person. And they'll send a fucking army to cover Glastonbury.
And then there is sending the whole lot over to the world cup / euros..... to sit in a studio in Paris or Cape Town or somewhere, where a studio in London does exactly the same thing without the costs...

For what it's worth, I was on Blue Tuesday last night as one of the fans in the studio. The show was hosted by Jimmy Wagg as it has been recently & at the start of the show he said he was in for Ian Cheeseman but more tellingly at the end when he was wrapping up he said it again but this time he said "I'm sitting in for my friend & colleague Ian Cheesman & we hope he will back sooner rather than later but I am quite happy to fill in until he does"

Now if he had been sacked, or gardening leave or anything else then I don't think he'd be saying that......

(No I didn't ask anyone about it while I was there as it didn't seem appropriate to do so as before they were prepping, you then do the show, then after a picture afterwards you get off quite quickly)

I bumped into Cheesy on the tube after the Chelsea game. Had a brief chat in which he assured me that he was in good health and that he couldn't say too much but that everything will come out in time. Make of that what you will, but it sounds to me as if he's been suspended pending an investigation or put on gardening leave.

What ever is happening, Jimmy Wagg is not the future for Blue Tuesday. I've liked Jimmy for many years but he shouldn't be doing our City programme. Like an odd boy who repeats himself, and I include myself on that, he needs to stand aside for someone else.

I really don't want to hear about the 'gods of football', 'Sir Alex Ferguson' or 'age of birth disease'. Time for some new blood

I bumped into Cheesy on the tube after the Chelsea game. Had a brief chat in which he assured me that he was in good health and that he couldn't say too much but that everything will come out in time. Make of that what you will, but it sounds to me as if he's been suspended pending an investigation or put on gardening leave.
Good to hear. Sounds like something dodgy going on with the BBC though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.