MCFC charged again

That is a joke.

When a penalty is given there are always protests, the only time a charge should be given is if the protests go above and beyond what is normal.
When I saw the article I thought, maybe there was some pushing and shoving involved, or maybe someone really got in the refs face.

But I can't remember anything like that. It was just normal protests as you will always see when a penalty is given.

Proper shocked at that decision. Unless there has been a change in the rules or something. Are you not allowed to even protest now?

I think they made a point about not getting in the refs faces this season, the captain is allowed to speak to him and that's it. I'm a Blue and thought we went on a bit too much even though it was a bit of a shocker of a decision, although I know some think it was a penalty. If you add Aguero being pulled back and Millner taking out Sterling and nothing being given I can see why they felt aggrieved though.

What should happen is EVERY referee should do exactly the same at every premier game they referee!

Start of next season rule

1 only captain is aloud to speak to the referee full fucking stop! If more players come over they will ask to move away if they don't its a yellow card for everyone who was around the referee! Plus a club fine.

Now if every referee abides by that rule for every game through the season the penny will drop by the clubs and players.

The main problem is Mike Riley and the referees who stop implementing the rules, its all down to that K_nt Riley head of referees who is the biggest shit house out there because 1 whinging phone call or the media going on and on about incidents in games he back tracks! We need a strong head of referees not one in the pocket of certain clubs.

Was there any truth in Pep requesting a meeting with the refs association after the Liverpool game or was it talkshite talking shite again?

Be interesting to see how much the fine is,and if it's more than the rags one when they actually did surround the ref in a intimidating manor then we have reason to feel done over,we did protest but nothing out of the norm that doesn't happen the majority of times when a pen is awarded,added to the fact the players may feel what fuck is going on after the early incidents involving first aguero then sterling in the same phase of play..

What should happen is EVERY referee should do exactly the same at every premier game they referee!

Start of next season rule

1 only captain is aloud to speak to the referee full fucking stop! If more players come over they will ask to move away if they don't its a yellow card for everyone who was around the referee! Plus a club fine.

Now if every referee abides by that rule for every game through the season the penny will drop by the clubs and players.

The main problem is Mike Riley and the referees who stop implementing the rules, its all down to that K_nt Riley head of referees who is the biggest shit house out there because 1 whinging phone call or the media going on and on about incidents in games he back tracks! We need a strong head of referees not one in the pocket of certain clubs.

I was talking about this last night, remember early in the season and all the fuss about holding players at corners. That appears to have gone out of the window now.

I worry that some of the players are - like some of the fans - reaching the point where the constant use of that Man City special rule book is making them think fuck it we just can't win. It's frustrating enough for us, I can't imagine how the players must feel being treated this way whilst watching others being treated very differently.

That being said, I do agree with PC and others above on the way we reacted - but the root cause is not the Manchester City players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.