Raheem Sterling - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
So is/was Stones a boo boy in your book then ?

He quite clearly was the boo boy for months, every time he played people were bitching and moaning about him, and every mistake the defence made was attributed to him.

Try watching again, Milner comes into the back of his calf as Sterling is about to shoot, and kicks Sterling's right leg into the air.

If you genuinely can't see that, you should consult medical advice, specsavers, stop driving etc. it is clear as day. It was clear as day to the commentators in the game, it was clear as day to the Sky studio bellends, and it was clear as day to the Radio 5 & MOTD panel.

I can't believe anyone without an ulterior motive Re:Sterling can fail to see that it's as blatant a foul as you'll ever get in the box.

Spot on. It's the most blatant penalty and red card you'll see and once again refereeing decisions have cost us dearly. That's now Chelsea, Spurs and Liverpool at home where massive decisions have gone against us.

Feel for the lad who along with Kun, refs have basically said defenders can do whatever the fuck they like against them.

How the fuck that isnt a penalty yesterday i will never know?

Oh...sorry, i do know and its called fucking cheating!

Don't rate him that highly to be honest......
never seen a player run into the opposition and come away with the ball as much as Sterling does.
Confident in saying Sane will go on to be twice the player sterling is

Still hasn't improved his technique in front of goal I see. Kun should be all over that in training, teaching him the technique.

This is based on just his last game though, I haven't watched much of him.

The thing is, his form in front of goal is the only weakness I see in Sterling, once he gets that what will you be able to say that's bad about him?

Still hasn't improved his technique in front of goal I see. Kun should be all over that in training, teaching him the technique.

The thing is, his form in front of goal is the only weakness I see in Sterling, once he gets that what will you be able to say that's bad about him?

A lot of it is confidence in my opinion, which I am hoping changes with age.

When he is feeling good he can do what he did against Arsenal at home and Swansea away, but if a few things don't go his way early on in a game I feel he feels a little intimidated with what is expected of him and maybe the players he has around him.

He isn't a winner yet so maybe a league title will change his mindset.

Nothing wrong with his technique. He should have had a legitimate goal yesterday and at the very least a penalty for his efforts. His numbers this season are ridiculously good.

Sterlings thought process is way too slow. The time it takes for him ro decide on the pass(which is only a second or two) is slow enough to be telegraphed by defenders. His striking of the football is poor, he seems to cut across it. I think every club he's been at will have been trying to coach this to him. These 2 things alone should be natural to an attacking footballer. We could have another Navas on our books!

Sterlings thought process is way too slow. The time it takes for him ro decide on the pass(which is only a second or two) is slow enough to be telegraphed by defenders. His striking of the football is poor, he seems to cut across it. I think every club he's been at will have been trying to coach this to him. These 2 things alone should be natural to an attacking footballer. We could have another Navas on our books!

World cup winner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.