Derby confirmed as Thursday, 27th April 8pm

I suppose it was only a matter of time before Sky & the PL made it official they don't give a flying f--k about real supporters. Moving a game at short notice because we were still in the cup was bad enough, but this is a joke. Little point waiting until the TV schedules are announced anymore. The TV companies just do what they want.

This doesn't affect me personally as I am still able to go to both games, but it does piss me off for those who now can't. On another occasion I might have had the same issue.

Armchair so-called supporters don't have the problem of wasted travel expenses & days off work - they just sit on their arses waiting to see which match comes on & when. That's all Sky & Co are bothered about.

They're taking the fucking piss now with these fixture changes. I'm receiving emails every week now ffs regarding fixture changes that i don't even read them anymore. How about an email that says
"Dear loyal fan, sorry for fucking you about a dozen times this season, as a goodwill gesture we will be knocking 50% off next year's season ticket"
They can go and get fucked, i'm getting sick of this nonsense. I wish we were shit again so we can have some 3pm saturday games back!

I suppose it was only a matter of time before Sky & the PL made it official they don't give a flying f--k about real supporters. Moving a game at short notice because we were still in the cup was bad enough, but this is a joke. Little point waiting until the TV schedules are announced anymore. The TV companies just do what they want.

This doesn't affect me personally as I am still able to go to both games, but it does piss me off for those who now can't. On another occasion I might have had the same issue.

Armchair so-called supporters don't have the problem of wasted travel expenses & days off work - they just sit on their arses waiting to see which match comes on & when. That's all Sky & Co are bothered about.

proper rant, nice one.

No need for that,you don't know anyones circumstances

No need for that,you don't know anyones circumstances

I wasn't disrespecting anyone's circumstances. Just stating what in my opinion is a fact. Fans who attend games are well down the pecking order now when it comes to match re-arrangements. TV supporters seem to be the priority. Are you suggesting that it's reasonable that we should be messed about like this ?
Even the semi date doesn't make sense when we are the only club travelling to London. How many people will now have to take the Monday off, or worse miss it all together as its on the Sunday instead of the Saturday ?Again it doesn't affect me but it will make it tricky for quite a lot of City fans.

I wasn't disrespecting anyone's circumstances. Just stating what in my opinion is a fact. Fans who attend games are well down the pecking order now when it comes to match re-arrangements. TV supporters seem to be the priority. Are you suggesting that it's reasonable that we should be messed about like this ?
Even the semi date doesn't make sense when we are the only club travelling to London. How many people will now have to take the Monday off, or worse miss it all together as its on the Sunday instead of the Saturday ?Again it doesn't affect me but it will make it tricky for quite a lot of City fans.
Of course i'm not suggesting that,it's criminal what they do to make it difficult for you,i had it easier when i used to go,calling us so called fans is not necessary is it

Didn't think I'd ever contemplate it but next season may end up being my last.

Changes of date/time don't affect me but I know other's who are really put out by them, it's the fa and all who sail with them that will do for me, that and that I'll have to park in fucking Newton Heath and walk miles as the trams are shit...

Of course i'm not suggesting that,it's criminal what they do to make it difficult for you,i had it easier when i used to go,calling us so called fans is not necessary is it
OK I accept that there are some (like your goodself) who perhaps for whatever reason cannot get to games. Unfortunately in my experience with the advent of wall to wall football has come the multitudes of armchair fans who have jumped on the bandwagon. My local up here is full of them, as are numerous pubs up and down the land. That was my point, and that we match goers don't get treated with reasonable consideration.
I apologise for any offence caused to you personally but it doesn't alter my view that we now being messed about to a ridiculous level. This derby rearrangement underlines it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.