MCFC charged again

Someone needs to compile a video of the piss poor decisions that have been made against us this season and hopefully it will go viral.

I was talking about this last night, remember early in the season and all the fuss about holding players at corners. That appears to have gone out of the window now.

Yep mike dean sticks to the rules get ridiculed and demoted and what we have now is a referee who doesn't give a shit and got even worse! Go back to head of referees Mike Riley who is a spineless K unt

What a surprise. The FA are only looking for an opportunity.

Penalty awarded incorrectly, players object to blatantly wrong decision, club gets charged. Meanwhile the rags do this for every decision every fucking week.

Disgraceful.

Its lovely to see the outburst from fans about the FA....they really are the scum of the earth, hence why Damian Collins has called them out. Write to him with your experiences of them, after all every piece of ammo will help him overcome this cancer in our game. (google his name for contact details).

What pleased me most about yesterday was Peps response.....it tells me that he, and his 'friends' in the club are going to take them on, in the only way possible....to take English football to a new level.

Dont forget we have an owner who has the Queen and US president on speed dial....he doesnt lose!!!!!

Form is temporary, class is permanent

Unfortunately we will get done more, because its our second time being charged this season, and they have only had the one.

God only knows how they haven't been done more. Can't remember exact games, but have often
seen the ref chased and harangued by hordes of frothing rags.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.