It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
tbh I don't think Bravo will settle for being our #2 after just being Barca's starter. I think he'll be gone in the summer if we bring in a new keeper.

Yeah, maybe mate. If Bravo leaves it will be on his terms and very likely that he can't settle in Manchester.

I just don't see Caballero here next season as he is 36 is September, out of contract in a few months and could be potentially be playing week in week out in The States.

Dani rose -£50m
Van dik - £50m
Sancez -£40m
Fabinho -£30m
Henrics -£10m
Isco -£30m

That will be amazing summer!!

I think Willy will get a deal.

The rest of the out-of contract players will all be gone.

And Aguero to be replaced by Mbappe or Lukaku.

That last one is just a hunch.

Links to Aubameyang dried up then? Always thought if aguero was to go Aubameyang would be straight in. Would fit into Peps style perfectly.

Dani rose -£50m
Van dik - £50m
Sancez -£40m
Fabinho -£30m
Henrics -£10m
Isco -£30m

That will be amazing summer!!
£100m on Rose and Van Dijk would be criminal business. £70m on Isco, Henrichs, Fabinho would be excellent. One of the reasons you pay the big money for Pep because of his influence in Europe to bring in top talent, young and old. If that means £50m on Rose I'd be stunned.

Fullbacks??! Think Tolmie's on a windup, the only fullbacks we buy our over 30 my friend, been that way since Clichy back in the 11/12 season. Fuck that's a while back.

Full backs obviously is a priority this summer. Fabinho is versatile to play both full back and center mid and he looks excellent to me. Also good with set pieces.(penalties, free kicks, crosses in general) Henrichs is another option, new young player as well and there are many others. Regardless, the backline should look entirely different next season and it be an image that really ushers in a new era indeed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.