MCFC charged again

Maybe, just maybe, The FArce are fining us to get the money back they had to pay us to cover our UEFA fine when the FArce defied UEFA's rules and made us play Sjoke on a Champions League week. Didnt hear The FArce clear that one up that week week, however that week they did charge us with an ambiguous doping fine.

God only knows how they haven't been done more. Can't remember exact games, but have often
seen the ref chased and harangued by hordes of frothing rags.
Oh I'm aware of that, and the one they were charged for, was simply because they wanted to hide a blatant stamp that apparently 'was seen' by Oliver, who took no action, and they were charged totally to deflect from that incident.

Oliver - again.

The referees are as poor as they have ever been this season but this tosser takes it to a new level. Having gone to the game, and as we all do, we call for everything - it's in a football fans nature. But when I watched the game back yesterday I was fuming. The amount of decisions against us - 2 blatant penalties & therefore red cards at the pinnacle of these decisions and then we are the ones to get fined when even Gary Neville said he got he ball???? It has really started to get to me. Get Oliver out to explain his shit decisions & then sack him.

summat doesnt seem right ? captain having a calm conversation with the ref ..yet we get hit with a fine ? wtf ?!

Is there any more footage doing the rounds? Don't recall the protests being ott but the above vid hasn't captured it all, surely?

It's just an utter piss take, they're not even subtle. Fuck off Scudamore. And you Gill.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.