Derby confirmed as Thursday, 27th April 8pm

OK I accept that there are some (like your goodself) who perhaps for whatever reason cannot get to games. Unfortunately in my experience with the advent of wall to wall football has come the multitudes of armchair fans who have jumped on the bandwagon. My local up here is full of them, as are numerous pubs up and down the land. That was my point, and that we match goers don't get treated with reasonable consideration.
I apologise for any offence caused to you personally but it doesn't alter my view that we now being messed about to a ridiculous level. This derby rearrangement underlines it.
No probs,i am touchy about it,we are both blues
Have fun on the day and stay safe,last time i went to the old wembley was the spurs loss,hope we have better luck this time

I wasn't disrespecting anyone's circumstances. Just stating what in my opinion is a fact. Fans who attend games are well down the pecking order now when it comes to match re-arrangements. TV supporters seem to be the priority. Are you suggesting that it's reasonable that we should be messed about like this ?
Even the semi date doesn't make sense when we are the only club travelling to London. How many people will now have to take the Monday off, or worse miss it all together as its on the Sunday instead of the Saturday ?Again it doesn't affect me but it will make it tricky for quite a lot of City fans.

I get your point in general but why is London on a Sunday difficult ? I don't get that bit. It's only 2 hrs on a train and 4 hrs driving tops.

Have fun on the day and stay safe,last time i went to the old wembley was the spurs loss,hope we have better luck this time[/QUOTE

Yeah I was there for both games in 81. Wouldn't mind beating the Spuds in the final this year. Cheers.

Whilst it may not be the club's decision, why did they let statutory agencies know about it last week and then deny any knowledge on the supporter services twitter?

The Boro game had been as confirmed as you get, not on telly so not moving is reasonable to expect, but they can't be honest about that either.

They would not refund Stoke tickets outside the return window, when it is normally 7 days before the game so impossible 6 days 22 hrs before when it is confirmed. There may have been new window but they keep it quiet like with BM refunds with match at a days notice, keep any mention of refunds silent but impose a 3 day window no one knows about.

"Supporter Services‏ @ManCityHelp 7h7 hours ago
@paulomcfc The game was never confirmed, we advise not to book travel until it has been selected by television"

So if a game hasn't been selected by television you should not book travel? How stupid does that sound? Especially when it still hasn't been selected according @mancitynohelp.

I get your point in general but why is London on a Sunday difficult ? I don't get that bit. It's only 2 hrs on a train and 4 hrs driving tops.

I didn't say it was difficult, just that Saturday would have been better for those who may now need to take Monday off (if they can). It doesn't bother me personally (I'm retired) but all round the Saturday would have made more sense all round IMHO.

Have fun on the day and stay safe,last time i went to the old wembley was the spurs loss,hope we have better luck this time

i got the programme for that first game at Wembley as a small boy, my dad and whole family is rag, but he went for a day out with work, he brought back an F.A. Cup Final programme, chucked in my room.

best thing he ever did ;)

i got the programme for that first game at Wembley as a small boy, my dad and whole family is rag, but he went for a day out with work, he brought back an F.A. Cup Final programme, chucked in my room.

best thing he ever did ;)
I went with the first mr k,we only had 1 ticket so he sent me in then got one and came in to find me,it was an experience i'll say that lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.