Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do people on this forum continually want to omit Sterling from every XI? He's been comfortably our best player this season and creates more chances than Sane and even Silva.
Fair enough Raz has been arguably our POTY this season.His 'in the box' play & decisions are still wanting though still relatively young.Some expect him to morphe into a consistent 30+ G & A player levels,while some don't.Few will disagree that Sané,who's younger,has a higher ceiling than Raz though.

Fair enough Raz has been arguably our POTY this season.His 'in the box' play & decisions are still wanting though still relatively young.Some expect him to morphe into a consistent 30+ G & A player levels,while some don't.Few will disagree that Sané,who's younger,has a higher ceiling than Raz though.
By like a year. Hardly a positive/negative factor.

I think some forget how young Sterling is given he seems to have been about for a good while.

Mbappe, Sane, and Sterling have similar skillset and ability, the only difference is Mbappe has that bulldog like mentality. He's very aggresive, and once he receives the ball his main purpose is to shoot the fucking ball, no hesitation at all. I think we need that in our team. If you look at his goals this season, there's no hesitation at all. Our club has already been linked with him before this season started and before he blew up so our scouting department must be doing it right.

https://www.whoscored.com/PlayerComparison

Mbappe : played 980 minutes , 12 goals & 5 assists. 4 MOTM in the French league

Sterling: played 2072 minutes, 6 goals & 5 assists. 4 MOTM
Important bit missing there, however I agree he's a great talent and reckon we want 4/5 forwards who can rotate seamlessly. So one of Sterling/Jesus/Sané/Mbappé is benched each week.

His fee is going to be pushing £80m unless he forces a move in my opinion.

That's why we won't go for him. We have too many areas needing money spent on them.

I can't see Monaco selling him anyway considering some of the other likely players they will lose this summer in Bakayoko and both fullbacks.

Monaco will price everyone out of Mbappe with everyone likely wanting to see if he can have a repeat season before spending the likely £60/£70m + needed to get him.

https://www.whoscored.com/PlayerComparison

Mbappe : played 980 minutes , 12 goals & 5 assists. 4 MOTM

Sterling: played 2072 minutes, 6 goals & 5 assists. 4 MOTM

Mbappe - STRIKER, 980minutes(11 starts), 12 goals, 5 assists(17 chances created), 74% pass accuracy, 9 take-ons, 6 headers won, 3 tackles, 1 interception, 3 clearances

Iheanacho - STRIKER, 1238minutes(12 starts), 12 goals, 4 assists(27 chances created), 76% pass accuracy, 20 take-ons, 18 headers won, 16 tackles, 3 interceptions, 8 clearances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.