Isco

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are so so wrong !

Isco is a battler, he doesn't go missing.

Would love him to join us.

Fair dos. I haven't seen it myself but I'll take your word for it.

Why isn't he a key player for Madrid? Genuine question as he has the talent and they aren't that stacked in creative central midfielders?

Does anyone else hope we don't go for this guy now? I think he will 100% go missing in the big games and he's not the type of player we need.

The only central midfielder we need is a Kante type. We have enough attacking midfielders IMO
I think Fabinho is a better option but same idea, a player like Isco is not necessary. So many attacking midfielders on loan or in academy.

Why isn't he a key player for Madrid? Genuine question as he has the talent and they aren't that stacked in creative central midfielders?
Actually madrid are stacked in creative central midfielders. They have Isco, Kroos, Modric, James, Kovacic. You could also argue that Asensio can play that role although Zidane prefers him on the wing mostly. This is why he is unhappy, because Casemiro-Kroos-Modric is the go to midfield trio for Zidane.

Well that's partly down to the fact they don't play with a natural 10 and the CM and wing positions are filled by Ronaldo, Bale, Modric and Kroos. He also has the likes of James Rodriguez, Marco Asensio and Mateo Kovacic to compete with.

absolute no brainer to sign isco! look at how kev has performed in the last 5 or 6 games?? been out of form and looked tired but we had no one of equal quality to come in?

Well that's partly down to the fact they don't play with a natural 10 and the CM and wing positions are filled by Ronaldo, Bale, Modric and Kroos. He also has the likes of James Rodriguez, Marco Asensio and Mateo Kovacic to compete with.

And here he won't play on the wing, I hope, because he doesn't have the pace and we have far better players. So then he's competing with silva, Gundogan and KDB who are all better players IMO.

Think he would become one of our best players he's an incredible baller and a battler sign him up!

And here he won't play on the wing, I hope, because he doesn't have the pace and we have far better players. So then he's competing with silva, Gundogan and KDB who are all better players IMO.

But with question marks over Gundogan's fitness we would be daft to go into next season without more cover for those two attacking midfield roles in our side. Silva and KDB have looked knackered in the last two games and the drop off in quality when Pep has rotated is huge.

Gundogan has questionable injury record and Silva is 31 which means he needs to be probably rested more often than in previous years. Think we absolutely need extra player there who can play in that "free 8" role. Isco could be cheap, but at the same time quality option.

where the fuck are the gifs?

tumblr_nhid1bozJu1rtmwk6o1_500.gif

giphy.gif

439253e0bdee9c8283b94fa1c54ac223.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.