It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never seen Benjamin Henricichs play so looked up the old you tube vid of him

Seems to play mostly from he left even though it says on the stats he is a right footer......looks like he could play anywhere in the fullbacks position or midfield so a typical Pep player by the looks of it.

Isco we all know about so that is a no brainer......a natural replacement for the likes of Silva, KDB (and nasri who obviously wont be returning)

Fabiano - again looks multi faceted type of player......fullback/midfielder and takes penalties as well

Mahmoud Dahoud - again i have to admit not seen very much of him really. From the video he looks like a typical Pep midfielder, technically gifted with great passing short and long range.....good with the ball at his feet and looks like he could play various roles in midfield. Not sure where he fits with the midfielders we already have but I wouldn't say no.

We do need at least one centre half/potentially two as well.

TH hints to brothers too. The Atletico ones are the only ones I can think of. And lastly he also hinted Mbappe in for Aguero.

He didnt hint at it at all...he said it was a hunch...ie an educated guess......very different

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.