Stadium ban appeal

City have a disgraceful policy of banning season ticket holders without evidence and denying them a right of appeal.
Why what is their policy? I would have imagines the police telling them someone has been racist is enough... Not the clubs fault is it? What's the policy you mentiion?

Why what is their policy? I would have imagines the police telling them someone has been racist is enough... Not the clubs fault is it? What's the policy you mentiion?

City issue a ban for many reasons, but the policy in practice remains the same. If a supporter is accused of something, that supporter is automatically given a 3 match ban regardless of the supporters view being taken into account. If i was to find myself arrested at any football ground where city play, regardless of what the police decide to do (even if they completely drop the charge) city would automatically issue a ban. City are not interested in the supporters view - they always take the view of the accuser.

I have no issue with a supporter being given a ban if they have been caught doing something wrong.

City issue a ban for many reasons, but the policy in practice remains the same. If a supporter is accused of something, that supporter is automatically given a 3 match ban regardless of the supporters view being taken into account. If i was to find myself arrested at any football ground where city play, regardless of what the police decide to do (even if they completely drop the charge) city would automatically issue a ban. City are not interested in the supporters view - they always take the view of the accuser.

I have no issue with a supporter being given a ban if they have been caught doing something wrong.
wow that is shite. even if later found not guilty they can ban someone and we lose our season ticket? Fuck me that is draconian

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.