Claudio Bravo - 2016/2017 performances (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't rocket science. One is bang in form one stinks the place out. Now me I'd go with the form player every time. Regardless of what position in the side.

Let's see what the genius does.

This isn't rocket science. One is bang in form one stinks the place out. Now me I'd go with the form player every time. Regardless of what position in the side.

Let's see what the genius does.

Going on form instead of sticking with policy saw us lose the cup final in 2013.

Sticking with policy instead of going on form saw us win the league cup in 2014 and 2016.

I appreciate why you're apprehensive about Bravo being selected but if our recent history has thought us anything...

Going on form instead of sticking with policy saw us lose the cup final in 2013.

Sticking with policy instead of going on form saw us win the league cup in 2014 and 2016.

I appreciate why you're apprehensive about Bravo being selected but if our recent history has thought us anything...

I want every City player to do well, I think most, if not all City fans do. It a question of have we enough faith in Bravo over Willy. I and many other dont believe Bravo would be a good choice because, if nothing else his confidence is shot. I dont want to risk the chance of another barren season without silverware when we are so near just in a hopeful attempt to massage Bravo`s ego.

I want every City player to do well, I think most, if not all City fans do. It a question of have we enough faith in Bravo over Willy. I and many other dont believe Bravo would be a good choice because, if nothing else his confidence is shot. I dont want to risk the chance of another barren season without silverware when we are so near just in a hopeful attempt to massage Bravo`s ego.

I was nodding along, taking your point on board and then I got to that last line

I was nodding along, taking your point on board and then I got to that last line

When I said massage his ego, I didnt meant to sound quite as aggressive as that. I meant we cannot afford to Attempt to build up Bravo`s confidence in such an important match, risking all in the hope he has a good game.

Which in Salfordian is the means the same thing 8-)

very much this.

we have to give ourselves a fighting chance though and putting Bravo in is like giving a start to Navas over Sterling cos he's our "cup winger"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.