The very, very, very best place to live

Melbourne is the best city on the planet to live in.

Shagged a girl from Melbourne once. Lovely lass, great shag, but you couldn't take her anywhere. She came over with my mates cousin, 4 of them all girls. His dad picked them up from the airport and brought them straight round to theirs. They were a bit straight laced and cracked open a bottle of sherry for the occasion. When he said "would anyone like a drink" she piped up "thought you'd never ask, my throats as dry as a nuns ****"

Can't say I agree with that. I spend 20 minutes every morning in a queue of traffic driving two miles through Lostock bastard Hall and Lower fucking Penwortham. Sick of it. The bypass is even slower.
Hahaha I live in penwortham and god I'd go mad doing that drive through lostock hall every day. They have been widening the bypass for 3 years now and still a long time to go, but once it's finished it should make that journey quicker.

Born in Stretford.... finished my time in Great Malvern ... stunning UK place to live ... Now lve in New Zealand (hutt valley near Wellington).

That's No4 in my list:

Blackley
Harpurhey
Collyhurst
Moston

Was working in Blackley a couple of weeks ago. Getting tools off my van I heard somebody shout "oi **** move ya van before my fella moves it for ya!"

Lovely girl taking what looked like her little son to school. Fucking shithole the lot of it.

Was working in Blackley a couple of weeks ago. Getting tools off my van I heard somebody shout "oi **** move ya van before my fella moves it for ya!"

Lovely girl taking what looked like her little son to school. Fucking shithole the lot of it.

I lived there for thirty years before moving to Rochdale. 'Twas such a delightful place then. Blackley Village was the very place those fuckers in Didsbury used as their model!! We want Didsbury to be like Blackely, they chorused. The bastards even wanted to take Boggart Hole Clough with 'em!

San Pedro off the coast of Belize , Blue sea sunshine great fishing loved it . That was back in 87 could be ruined now & full of American tourists

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.