Players who might improve us

Butland out injured at the moment , his club might sell as they have a replacement. Mings was a left wing back before his move and injury, a good stamp on a rag should not hide that he is playing very well as a left cb, sessegnon well he has been linked sorry.
these three i would buy before anyone as they represent the future and are better than what we have

Just checked out a few videos. Really like what I see. Reminds me a bit of Joel Matip. And his long ball is a bit like the German at Bayern who was here for a quick minute.

Will have to see more, but he looks the type.

Yeah Matip is a good comparison

Last defender I mentioned on here was snapped up by Bayern a month after so City would need to be quick ;) lol

Surprised we havnt been linked with Baines at Everton, thought he would be a decent squad player to get in for a couple of seasons to allow our first choice LB time to bed in!

barkley in the last year of his contract, apparently spurs are interested in him. i think we should be after him. much better option then wilshire if were looking at English players..

Don't know if he's been mentioned on here, but Naby Keita at Leipzig. Like Kanté with more offensive ability, would be perfect for the high press.

Don't know if he's been mentioned on here, but Naby Keita at Leipzig. Like Kanté with more offensive ability, would be perfect for the high press.
Could be a good replacement for Delph.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.