Shooting outside the House of Commons

One thing I dont understand about todays society there is people on the floor receiving treatment and people are busy taking photos and uploading them on social media.

Just read that the car crashed at the south end of the bridge, whereas the HoP are at the north end, which suggests more than one person was involved.

Diversion tactic to enable the HoP attacker a better chance of getting inside? I'd pretty much assumed that it was the same person in the car that attacked the policeman but now it looks quite clear that there were at least 2 of them

Sadly it has become the norm that this sort of event is expected to happen every now and then. It's heart breaking to see that people going just going about, minding their own business are targets for terrorists. What do they hope to achieve? Has terrorism ever worked?

Sky News website showing a graphic image of a prone man with a badly broken leg. OTT from them as per.

Just seen that. I skip past that stuff fast on liveleak, why would i want to see it on a national news chan. A car ploughed into people, we can imagine the injuries well enough i think, not that i want to but yeah, that is in bad taste i say.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.