City U18's v United U18's - 18th March

As fans weren't allowed in it's also a shame that it wasn't shown on facebook as it was recorded.

I watched much more extensive highlights on MUTV (spit!) through Kodi, that seemed to be taken from the far side of the pitch.
They got up much closer to some of the play and although some of our second half moves in the attached Citytv link weren't included, overall it was much more comprehensive.
Considering it was on RagTV, I thought the commentary was quite balanced and the overall production was very evenhanded.

It makes me wonder though, considering the difficulty some of you regulars had in seeing the game live, could it have something to do with rights being sold/given to MUTV ? or would they normally have their cameras at such games? It's strange that it was behind closed doors and they have more comprehensive footage of the game available to them than we do on the OS.
It was also available earlier than on the OS, too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.