England National Team 2016/17

Lingard will be at Hull or Bournemouth before long and then his England days will be up.
Another Cleverly type player who's in the squad. I think that shows the state of international football rather than the player though

I like Livermore as he's a Spurs lad but he's pretty bang average and having to call up Defoe who's 34 shows we have nothing special coming through

Lingard will be at Hull or Bournemouth before long and then his England days will be up.

Rags are like Real Madrid. Seems if you play for RM and are Spanish you get a customary few caps at least ( see Vasquez , Nacho abd Mariano)

Southgate done ok at under21 needs to pick players in form not on who they play for-attacking wise cant see defoe and vardy striking fear into the defence of brazil italy agrentina etc

Game tonight. Doubt Sterling will play much but Sané might so swings and roundabouts.

I expect:

-------------Hart
-----Cahill Keane Smalling
Walker Bertrand
--------------Dier--------------
---------Lallana----Alli
-------Rashford Vardy

I want:

------------- Hart
Clyne Stones Cahill Bertrand
Dier Livermore
Alli
Sterling Vardy
Defoe

The suspected starting line up will be

Hart, Walker, Bertrand, Cahill, Smalling, Keane, Dier, Livermore, Alli, Lallana, Vardy.

With that line up I will be no less than livid if we fail to win the next world cup.

It's early days, but it's nice to see a new younger looking England.
They'te not going to be instant world beater,s but i think Southgate needs
to stick with this and the national team's future will be brighter.

It's early days, but it's nice to see a new younger looking England.
They'te not going to be instant world beater,s but i think Southgate needs
to stick with this and the national team's future will be brighter.

The three at the back made us look far more solid defensively albeit it lacked a ball player like Stones to get the ball up the pitch.

I think Rose will suit the system better than Bertrand will and in midfield Barkley needs to play instead of Livermore as he is just a far superior footballer.

Had we took our chances last night we could and should have been 2 or 3 up by the time Podolski scored, but that has been England's problem in these sort of games.

The likes of Kane despite being PL top scorer last season couldn't hit a barn door at The Euros last summer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.