Phil Foden

Status
Not open for further replies.
it gives young players hope that if your good enough you will actually get a chance. i can think foden and sancho have a great chance

Me too,it'll come IMO,obviously pep thinks enough of him.

I think it's fantastic that Pep has mentioned him in public & now got him involved.

It must be a great feeling for him & give him a real boost.

I wish certain other managers had the same attitude in the past. I'm convinced we could have got one or two kids who missed out & have now lost their way, through to the team & they would have been playing as established regular squad members tonight.

I hope Phil gets a few minutes on the pitch during the season.

Was told by Pep yesterday,if we were winning,he'd get the last 15 minutes tonight,obviously dint happen.
I don't honestly see why he couldn't have been given the last 15 minutes regardless, we were showing no real urgency to win the game and I can't see that bringing the lad on would have increased our chances of losing.

I don't honestly see why he couldn't have been given the last 15 minutes regardless, we were showing no real urgency to win the game and I can't see that bringing the lad on would have increased our chances of losing.

I thought the same but realistically it wasn't going to happen and probably the right call. Last night was step one for him just to be involved with the team on a big night. How good would it have been though as he would have improved our chances of winning the game.

Got two goals for England U-17s today in their 5-3 EURO 17 qualifier win against Czech Republic. Sancho also played

Really impressed this season, very rarely makes the wrong decision which goes a long way to making it at the top.

You know they're special when they consistently stand out at this age, despite being slightly behind from a physical point of view.

His footballing brain & vision are outstanding and can't be taught.

Rather push this lad through than trying to buy Wilshere, can't remember the last english lad we brought through maybe Micah?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.