Spurs 2016/17

Travel anywhere good mate? Good to see you back anyway there isn't enough non City fans posting these days!

The Wembley factor will kick in I reckon but I'm always a pessimist when it comes to Spurs. I always say as long as we finish high up the table and go on a good cup run I'm happy. I've always wanted another FA cup win the most, I didn't think I'd have to wait 25 years since Gazza tore up the FA cup and his ligaments!

I didn't think Chelsea would be that great this season but Conte has done well there. Well drilled, difficult to beat and pretty ruthless.

I'm looking forward to Costa and Dier again, they enjoy their games against each other and take the piss out of each other in Portuguese
I don't think anyone expected us to do this well even if last season's position was obviously not a true reflection of the level of this team. Everyone was focused on Mourinho vs Pep, and of course it was definitely going to be Liverpool's year this year up until February. Conte has worked some miracles. Similarly to Spurs, we're just greater than the sum of our parts which is always a great sign. I'm excited to see whether he can elevate us back into the top echelon of the European elite when he has a chance to make some signings.

Right now we're essentially a less good version of Juventus. That said we're on course to finish with 92 points if we sustain our current PPG ratio, which would be quite an accomplishment even without European distractions. I'm still a bit weary of our performance against the best teams though. We could be on the way to becoming a great side, or we could just be the best flat track bullies the league has seen in a decade. Time will tell.

I don't think anyone expected us to do this well even if last season's position was obviously not a true reflection of the level of this team. Everyone was focused on Mourinho vs Pep, and of course it was definitely going to be Liverpool's year this year up until February. Conte has worked some miracles. Similarly to Spurs, we're just greater than the sum of our parts which is always a great sign. I'm excited to see whether he can elevate us back into the top echelon of the European elite when he has a chance to make some signings.

Right now we're essentially a less good version of Juventus. That said we're on course to finish with 92 points if we sustain our current PPG ratio, which would be quite an accomplishment even without European distractions. I'm still a bit weary of our performance against the best teams though. We could be on the way to becoming a great side, or we could just be the best flat track bullies the league has seen in a decade. Time will tell.

You're definately good enough for this season and that's what counts at the moment.
Worry about the future once you've got this one done.

So, Spuds look like they'll be playing their home matches at Wembley next season while their ground is being developed. This will give them a massive advantage if they reach any of the cup semi/finals next season. I've not heard anyone raise any objections about this. I'm pretty sure we'd all be pissed off it we meet them in one of the cups at Wembley.

Think we should be all ovwr delli ali in the summer reminds me of a quicker frank lampard and would be ideal for our system and be a long term replacement for silva and will add those goals which are missing at the moment.

Think we should be all ovwr delli ali in the summer reminds me of a quicker frank lampard and would be ideal for our system and be a long term replacement for silva and will add those goals which are missing at the moment.
Don't see it, if they negotiated £80m for Bale, I can't imagine what they'd be wanting for Alli, he's a good player and will probably be one of England's key players for years to come but I wouldn't pay over £30m-ish for him. Most likely Real bound in a few years.

Problem is, he wouldn't get away with half the shit he does if he played for us.

Those penalties he "buys", you can say goodbye to those overnight.

Don't see it, if they negotiated £80m for Bale, I can't imagine what they'd be wanting for Alli, he's a good player and will probably be one of England's key players for years to come but I wouldn't pay over £30m-ish for him. Most likely Real bound in a few years.

Well they have a new stadium to pay for we need more young english players and he's the best in the peek and probaly the best goalsscoring midfielder in the prem 60-70 million for a player with sell on value or 10 years service!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.