Shooting outside the House of Commons

And after that, did you notice that all belligerent people with glasses refused to apologise for his act? We should have sent them all back where they came from.

The lack of apology from the car driving community shows exactly what they think of this. The silence is deafening.

Trojan Horse was a hoaxed letter according to every investigation. After four extensive and many complained unfairly judged investigations carried out by literally everybody involved, there was not a single piece of evidence that backed up the letter and not a single piece of evidence that there was an overarching plot of any kind by any organisation. Nor did any organisation attempt to take credit for this, nor did any leaker come forward. Well not officially anyway, people from 4chan have claimed they fabricated it for lulz but they claim everything. 4 of the schools you've listed had no evidence found of anything at all and one of them was put under Ofsted inspection for lacking good muscial teaching.

All of the rigorous investigations into these schools found that there were people in the system, mainly Governors rather than direct teachers, who held Islamist views. One of the four investigations found that one school changed its culture from secular to Islamic. But then one investigation said that there was no evidence of any extremism from any of the schools or people involved in them and that this was a jumped up charge politicised.

But either way,this is a complicated and heavily researched issue with unclear findings (outside of the singularly agreed finding across all of them that the evidence for a secret plot was laughable). One that you CLEARLY haven't actually done your homework about and have instead called it out like you think the forum is a game of Bingo.

So when you say things like

You look like a fucking idiot.
Great, i will tell my Brummie mate to send his 3 kids there when they come of school age, sounds like Utopia....your kind of Utopia

The lack of apology from the car driving community shows exactly what they think of this. The silence is deafening.

They will pay for their apologist stance. As it is AA patrolmen have to go out in twos at night for their own security.

And where is AA central control? I will tell you. BIRMINGHAM.

Need I say more? You just have to join the dots. The patterns are all there for those who have eyes to see.

They will pay for their apologist stance. As it is AA patrolmen have to go out in twos at night for their own security.

And where is AA central control? I will tell you. BIRMINGHAM.

Need I say more? You just have to join the dots. The patterns are all there for those who have eyes to see.
Plenty of wrong 'uns move to Birmingham. I've seen at least two of them on here. Lock them up I say.

I really can't understand why this topic is dividing opinion, I haven't seen anything at all which is racist or whatever.
There is a clear and present danger for all of us in our country so what is wrong in pointing that out?
Btw, you are still a bully nothing more or nothing less.

I'd better start packing to get out of Dodge, the Muslims will be walking down my street with their ray guns any minute

Plenty of wrong 'uns move to Birmingham. I've seen at least two of them on here. Lock them up I say.
Ssshh. GDM is our man in Sparkbrook. His ability to blend in seamlessly in the roughest pubs is priceless to the security services. Nearly blew his cover in the early days mind you when he ordered a bottle of Bollinger then complained when they gave him half pint glasses instead of champagne flutes.

Trojan Horse was a hoaxed letter according to every investigation. After four extensive and many complained unfairly judged investigations carried out by literally everybody involved, there was not a single piece of evidence that backed up the letter and not a single piece of evidence that there was an overarching plot of any kind by any organisation. Nor did any organisation attempt to take credit for this, nor did any leaker come forward. Well not officially anyway, people from 4chan have claimed they fabricated it for lulz but they claim everything. 4 of the schools you've listed had no evidence found of anything at all and one of them was put under Ofsted inspection for lacking good muscial teaching.

All of the rigorous investigations into these schools found that there were people in the system, mainly Governors rather than direct teachers, who held Islamist views. One of the four investigations found that one school changed its culture from secular to Islamic. But then one investigation said that there was no evidence of any extremism from any of the schools or people involved in them and that this was a jumped up charge politicised.

But either way,this is a complicated and heavily researched issue with unclear findings (outside of the singularly agreed finding across all of them that the evidence for a secret plot was laughable). One that you CLEARLY haven't actually done your homework about and have instead called it out like you think the forum is a game of Bingo.

So when you say things like

Can you stop throwing the F word at me, i'm a rather delicate sensitive soul and you are beginning to scare me shitless

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.