Kingsley Coman

I think nolito will leave too. He is 30year old pro and has no chance of getting a starting role at city. Moreover I don't think he fits into Pep's pacey wide forward category either. Coman does and was trusted by Pep last season in BuLi and CL.

If Nolito is that bad why did Pep and Txiki spent around 15m pound to buy him when Ousmane Dembele was available for 16m only !

If Nolito is that bad why did Pep and Txiki spent around 15m pound to buy him when Ousmane Dembele was available for 16m only !
Stopgap until Jesus arrived and Sane got settled. Dembele would have been more of what we already had.

Ousmane Dembele was available for 16m only !

Because Dembelé wasn't available for 16m only. This is the absolute worst kind of revisionism. Dembele was wanted by every top club in Europe, we tried to buy him in 2015, we would obviously have been interested in him the summer after, probably would have paid twice that much for him, but he turned us down just like he turned down everyone else, because he wanted to go to a place like Dortmund, not straight to a mega club at 19.

He wasn't available.

Would be sad but not gutted if Coman left Bayern, the kid has clear potential but reaching it is the important question...

Because Dembelé wasn't available for 16m only. This is the absolute worst kind of revisionism. Dembele was wanted by every top club in Europe, we tried to buy him in 2015, we would obviously have been interested in him the summer after, probably would have paid twice that much for him, but he turned us down just like he turned down everyone else, because he wanted to go to a place like Dortmund, not straight to a mega club at 19.

He wasn't available.

Dembele, 18, has agreed a contract at the Westfalenstadion until 2021 and is reported to have cost around €15 million.

http://www.espnfc.com/story/2870095/ousmane-dembele-joins-borussia-dortmund-from-rennes

I don't think his former club would have sold him for 15m if there was much bigger offer on the table !

Would be sad but not gutted if Coman left Bayern, the kid has clear potential but reaching it is the important question...

Problem he has at Bayern is he has one of the best wingers ever to play the game in front of him in Robben and Costa is just a more polished product.

As long as he doesn't stun the development of Sterling and Sane I would take him at City for sure.

Pep managed to get decent performances out of him whenever I watched him play for Bayern last season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.