The Walking Dead

What a sack of utter crap this programme has deflated into. 15 episodes in and still nothing, the story is so erratic and disjointed i really have lost any remote connection to any group now. One minute they are at the hilltop, 2 minutes later they appear at the ocean side, 5 minutes later they are back at somewhere else. The timelines all seem to pot, bugger all happening and i just know the last episode will give us some action and then we wait a year for season 8 and repeat all over again. I think thats probably me done with the walking dead now, just offers nothing anymore other than predictable tripe. Frustrating as i really loved it in its earlier series.

What a sack of utter crap this programme has deflated into. 15 episodes in and still nothing, the story is so erratic and disjointed i really have lost any remote connection to any group now. One minute they are at the hilltop, 2 minutes later they appear at the ocean side, 5 minutes later they are back at somewhere else. The timelines all seem to pot, bugger all happening and i just know the last episode will give us some action and then we wait a year for season 8 and repeat all over again. I think thats probably me done with the walking dead now, just offers nothing anymore other than predictable tripe. Frustrating as i really loved it in its earlier series.
And the producers say they have tears left in it because the comic book is still going, I already know what happens to Negan in the comic it could drag in forever I'm giving to the end of this season then I'm out

And the producers say they have tears left in it because the comic book is still going, I already know what happens to Negan in the comic it could drag in forever I'm giving to the end of this season then I'm out
There ARE years left in it cos nothing fucking happens anymore.

There ARE years left in it cos nothing fucking happens anymore.

Not started this season yet because I know how slow it is. I watch the full season in one weekend seems more lively and exciting that way! Oh they are milking the show for as long as they can the ratings are so high they will take liberties, when viewing figures starts to drop they will come out with we wrapping the series up after the say the tenth season.

Fully agree .... It was a fantastic series at first, but now being dragged out waaaaay too much. And I get it's 'the end of the world' etc, but feck me there are some real 'woe is me/I hate myself' miserable sods now too .... Must be listening to Smiths songs at night.

Still watch it, but its like watching Corrie with the Mrs now. Just Chewing gum for the eyes.

Something better happen soon, just sayin'

Still watch it, but its like watching Corrie with the Mrs now. Just Chewing gum for the eyes.

Something better happen soon, just sayin'
Guarantee you something will happen next episode to try and con everyone into thinking it's a good series. People then wait a year in anticipation of fuck all happening for another 17 episodes of season 8.

Its been a good series,with detailed character exploration and constant tension,the gradual build up to next weeks finale has been done well - it will be a cracker.

Second half has been better but it was hard to get any slower really. Next weeks will be brilliant and will paper over a lot of cracks probably with a high profile death. Still find myself enjoying it but nowhere near as much as earlier seasons.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.