Tiemoué Bakayoko

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.footmercato.net/ligue1/transferts/l-as-monaco-fixe-le-prix-de-tiemoue-bakayoko_197543

According to France Football, Monaco want at least 60M€ for bakayako. Clear message from Vasyliev : they don't want to sell key players.
Man.City still looking for him according to the paper version.
It's the exact opposite, you don't put a price on a player in that instance. Especially not one that absurdly isn't insane in the market these days.

Maybe it is for him, I don't know, but if you put a price on a player you can prepare yourself for him potentially going.

It's the exact opposite, you don't put a price on a player in that instance. Especially not one that absurdly isn't insane in the market these days.

Maybe it is for him, I don't know, but if you put a price on a player you can prepare yourself for him potentially going.

They don't want to sell, but will accept an insane offer for some players ;)

Reports suggest Chelsea apparently have won the race and agreed a fee. Looked handy against us and is a ready made replacement for Yaya. Shame we weren't in for him

Reports suggest Chelsea apparently have won the race and agreed a fee. Looked handy against us and is a ready made replacement for Yaya. Shame we weren't in for him

I didn't think he looked all that be honest mate? I do think that Monaco will get pulled apart this summer window though. Hopefully by us for Fabinho, mendy and mbappe!

Read somewhere that Monaco will only be willing to sell 1 of Fabinho and Bakayoko.
I hope this doesn't mean that we'll miss out on Fabinho, who I think should be our first target this summer.

Read somewhere that Monaco will only be willing to sell 1 of Fabinho and Bakayoko.
I hope this doesn't mean that we'll miss out on Fabinho, who I think should be our first target this summer.

It will be interesting to see which players they hold on to. I think Silva, Mendy, and at least one of Bakayoko/Fabinho will be off. If the right offers come in for Mbappe and the others then Monaco can either make a fortune or hold on to some of their young stars a little longer.

He's nothing like Yaya, like at all. I swear if you're a tall black midfielder you just get compared to Yaya no matter what. Yaya doesn't get anywhere near enough praise or recognition for his intelligence, vision, passing and technical ability etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.