The Walking Dead

Second half has been better but it was hard to get any slower really. Next weeks will be brilliant and will paper over a lot of cracks probably with a high profile death. Still find myself enjoying it but nowhere near as much as earlier seasons.

It's also very obvious who will die considering they are on another high profile show coming out next year.

It really is disjointed at the moment. Last night it seemed like we'd missed an episode. Maggie not showing yet is crazy. I don't give two fucks about half of the characters. We've got the leader of one group talking like Shakespeare for reasons only known to the producers and the leader of another group making up a language for reasons only known to the producers.

They are trying to spin so many plates that it's difficult to keep up. Next week had better make up for the shit series.

It really is disjointed at the moment. Last night it seemed like we'd missed an episode. Maggie not showing yet is crazy. I don't give two fucks about half of the characters. We've got the leader of one group talking like Shakespeare for reasons only known to the producers and the leader of another group making up a language for reasons only known to the producers.

They are trying to spin so many plates that it's difficult to keep up. Next week had better make up for the shit series.

It will and then we will wait a year again for a series of shite with a good ending

Second half has been better but it was hard to get any slower really. Next weeks will be brilliant and will paper over a lot of cracks probably with a high profile death. Still find myself enjoying it but nowhere near as much as earlier seasons.

Hopefully it's one of the ones that can't act.

Morgan? He will be no real loss though will he.

Nope. Just have a look at the big shows launching next year and you'll see one of the characters has a lead role.

This is what happened with the lad who got 24, it was damned obvious they were writing him out.

Nope. Just have a look at the big shows launching next year and you'll see one of the characters has a lead role.

This is what happened with the lad who got 24, it was damned obvious they were writing him out.

I read also Morgan had a new show next year too. I think they should bin a few of them off really.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.