Callum Bullock

You, sir, are a buffoon and I suggest you take your paranoia and infantility elsewhere. A sensible query about the academy's seeming inability to produce first-team players equates to 'constant academy digs'? Away with you you strange man/boy/whatever. Probably best we go our separate ways if you can't construct a coherent response. And don't keep trolling my posts....it's both tedious and a tad creepy. I'm sure we can co-exist on here without crossing paths.

So....Callum Bullock, then. Anybody? Dust...anybody?

You, sir, are a buffoon and I suggest you take your paranoia and infantility elsewhere. A sensible query about the academy's seeming inability to produce first-team players equates to 'constant academy digs'? Away with you you strange man/boy/whatever. Probably best we go our separate ways if you can't construct a coherent response. And don't keep trolling my posts....it's both tedious and a tad creepy. I'm sure we can co-exist on here without crossing paths.

So....Callum Bullock, then. Anybody? Dust...anybody?

Here's the thing Ken.......you make theses snide little threads enquiring as to the whereabouts of such players,knowing full well they have been moved on as they were never good enough to break into our team.
Its only in the last few years,given our very fortunate new status,that we have secured the services of young talent that is considered of a quality to make a genuine impact on our first team,the kids to which i refer are only now beginning to reach an age where they are considered genuine prospects.
Prior,despite our best efforts,and the academy producing many decent players that have gone on to have succesful careers elsewhere........our youth set up was never realistically of a level to produce the required atandard of talent for our own useage.

So unless youre very ignorant,or a bit daft......i can only conclude you are out to cause a bit of mischief,and the beauty of you calling myself a troll is irony at its finest.

So,to conclude,as long as you continue with your little agenda,i'll continue to monitor your input :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.