Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think you need to be the finished product to have a taste of senior football. A few minutes here or there won't hurt.

WallyA said:
Its too early. The kid just turned 17, I think messi just started to get appearances at 17. But, I think he should do only EDS and be given a few games against lesser opposition. Then he will turn 18 and can be included further.
Let's see how it goes on the pre season tour

I think we'll learn a lot about who Pep has in mind from the Academy this summer.
I wouldn't see Sancho's age as being a reason to stop him from getting game time in cup games next season, should the opportunity arise. i.e. the right opposition.
On the face of it I think he would be an ideal replacement for Sane.
True he has a lot to learn, but how else do you learn.

Here are some clips where Sancho displays everything he's about during the international break, dribbles, goals and delicate first touches

Goals:

Assist:

taking on a couple of players in the beginning:

What a goal. He's still only 16, right?
He turned 17 around 3 weeks back. Cue the usual idiots slating Pep for not using him...

There were no less than 7 Arsenal players who attempted to block or stop him for that goal (not including the goalie). Just wonderful.

Should be given some minutes off the bench in the final few games. Nolito has done fuck all for 6 months now and will be off in the summer anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.