Pep's Press Conferences - Watford (A) Post Match (Page 129)

Why did I even bother reading all that rubbish?

Bullshit, we buy them with the hope they get to the first team and end up getting £50m players for £5m. I suggest you read fewer Mark Ogden articles.
Well where's the fucking silverware this season with all the old players in the squad? I can't see it. Meanwhile, Guardiola has shown it's entirely possible to win absolutely everything with young players

Blaming Arsenal's demise on using youth is hilarious as well. Absolutely hilarious.

your a dreamer matey when was the last time city ever got £50million for a player that come from the youth if we ever produce such a player why would we ever sell him my point is the team is to old to play every week and we are only got the fa cup to win this season so my point adds value to getting rid in the summer

we have 4 or 5 youth players on loan so why did pep let them leave on loan if time is need to work with a top manager so you lost your battle there pep knows they are not good enough for city and what the owners want so shipped them out on loan sane sterling jesus will be the starting front line come next season show me a young city player going to push them for a place there are not there

mark my words and come back to me next season
manchester city will spend very big money in the summer on 5 or 6 first team players not squad players they are going straight in even if they are young like jesus the in and outs will add up to about £400million and pep will get alot of the dead wood out the door what he is saying know will change in the summer just like yaya never playing again for him

i know for a fact football clubs sign youth players before anybody else can get them and loan them out to smaller european clubs and pay the wages just to keep them from catching the eye in england even with lower league clubs we have players that we signed just to stop the others getting him fact

your a dreamer matey when was the last time city ever got £50million for a player that come from the youth if we ever produce such a player why would we ever sell him my point is the team is to old to play every week and we are only got the fa cup to win this season so my point adds value to getting rid in the summer

we have 4 or 5 youth players on loan so why did pep let them leave on loan if time is need to work with a top manager so you lost your battle there pep knows they are not good enough for city and what the owners want so shipped them out on loan sane sterling jesus will be the starting front line come next season show me a young city player going to push them for a place there are not there

mark my words and come back to me next season
manchester city will spend very big money in the summer on 5 or 6 first team players not squad players they are going straight in even if they are young like jesus the in and outs will add up to about £400million and pep will get alot of the dead wood out the door what he is saying know will change in the summer just like yaya never playing again for him

i know for a fact football clubs sign youth players before anybody else can get them and loan them out to smaller european clubs and pay the wages just to keep them from catching the eye in england even with lower league clubs we have players that we signed just to stop the others getting him fact

Ok, you seem to have not actually read what I wrote, and are just replying to things you wish I'd said, so I don't think I'll bother with this anymore. Feel free to continue the conversation you're having with yourself though.

I've been mightily pissed off since the game after being screwed over by yet another refereeing 'accidental mistake that will even out over the season'. But watching that press conference has made me feel great again. His comments about Stones are amazing.

" Pinned by BeanymanSports
BeanymanSports22 hours ago
Please share these videos on places like Reddit for me (Please make sure it hasn't already been posted though), Twitter (I'm @Beanymansports) it would really help you retweet my video links for me. I need to get the views up on these pressers because I have to decide if I take on another year of rights soon."

having just watched that press conference,i see a hunger and desire in pep and that has only strengthened my feeling that he will make us a very very good team,a team we will all be proud of,with the way we play and the way we conduct our selves a team feared where you have to play at 100% to get anything out of the game.

Absolute brilliant from Pep that interview........the John Stones comments were hilarious but you could also tell he meant it...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.